|Job Type:||Full Time|
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
Our Asset and Wealth Management division is driven by innovators like you who are driven to create technology solutions that make us work more efficiently and help our businesses grow. It’s our mission to efficiently take care of our clients’ wealth, helping them get, and remain properly invested. Across 27 cities, our team of 4,600 agile technologists thrive in a cloud-native environment that values continuous learning using a data-centric approach in developing innovative technology solutions.
The position is for Product Owner role within the KYC Technology space in Asset and Wealth Management. The position will be based in Glasgow, UK.
The candidate will be working on delivery of projects across the Client Onboarding technology space, which includes running current technology platforms as well as focusing on delivering the next wave of new strategic tools and technologies including multiple digital experience initiatives. Candidate will collaborate with other product owners, business analysts, multiple development teams, dedicated UX / client experience designers, support and infrastructure teams aligned to develop software and support applications on behalf of global Client Onboarding. The team is involved in all stages of the development life cycle from requirements gathering to post-release support
Candidates MUST have a track record commensurate with this opportunity, and a passion for delivering to both the business and against a broader technology agenda. The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in new and emerging technologies, and will work closely with the Lead Design Authority to evaluate technologies that could be leveraged to support various business functions. The candidate will need to contribute meaningfully in providing direction and driving execution on strategy and delivery. This is a great opportunity to join a highly talented team in a demanding and intellectually challenging environment where learning and growth is supported and actively encouraged.
Key Responsibilities Include:
Working with internal customers to understand their business needs
Establishing requirements for the different Onboarding products and use cases
Building product strategies and roadmaps that meet customer needs
Managing delivery of the products using agile methods and approaches
Refining backlogs and sprint management
- 7+ years of experience managing initiatives involving complex business, operations and technology delivery with a focus on delivery, technology strategy, systems design and content
- Wealth Management experience a plus. Knowledge of Client Onboarding, KYC, AML and account opening is a must
- Understanding of current regulatory climate and trends is preferred, so is experience with delivering regulatory projects.
- Experience in delivery of large scale IT focused projects , with a history of delivering technology projects through the entire lifecycle on-time, and managing a multi-year roadmap
- Strong relationship management and business/stakeholder engagement skills, ability to build trust and level set with a diverse group of interested parties, aligns their needs and expectations while balancing requests with an eye on overall strategic business and technology agenda
- Experience of working in a matrix management model, utilizing virtual teams
- Strong analytical skills, leadership skills, communication skills, and writing skills
- Strong knowledge of Agile methodologies, willing to explore, embrace, and apply agile principles and mindset within the context of the program teams and organization
- Ability to work across organizational boundaries to accomplish common objective, including the appropriate escalations in the organization to ensure timely delivery