|Job Type:||Full Time|
Product Manager II, Native Apps Engagement
As Product Manager II, Native Apps Engagement, you will facilitate product design and development of engagement driving features within the awarding winning global Hotels.com Mobile apps.
Our apps are among the best in the world. Here's a few of our achievements:
- 60m+ iOS and Android app users
- Rated 4.5+ on the App Store and Google Play
- Editor’s Choice award on Google Play
Based in London and reporting to the Senior Product Manager, Native Apps, you will be a key member of an amazing cross-functional team that drives our iOS and Android apps. You will spearhead our customer centricity agenda by helping customers make the most of their in-app experience by delivering what they need quickly and anxiety free.
What you'll do
- Craft and deliver the user activation strategy, and improve both short and long-term retention
- Deliver optimisation and improvements to the app sign-in and sign-up experience
- Run experiments to obtain learnings and get signal on where we should invest further.
- Monitoring a range of customer feedback.
- Monitoring competitor products and services.
- Understanding data and user research to inform product enhancements.
- Working with product leads, development, design and various business stakeholders to deliver product and tech initiatives.
- Inputting into product prioritisation and roadmap planning process.
- Crafting detailed user stories that describe design and implementation requirements.
- Socialise and present your work to the business across various forums internally
You will be part of the team that ideates, builds and executes an actionable plan to reach our product vision. You’ll participate in both Product Discovery and Product Delivery workstreams to take us closer to that vision.
You’ll live and breath the detail, partnering with the development and design team, defining and iterating the product as you go, solving problems, and closely managing scope so you can get the product out on time.
When the product is finally out there, you will interrogate the data – looking at how customers use the product, discussing it with them in research sessions and asking:
- Did we tackle the right problem?
- Do our users engage with the product?
- Are we driving the right outcomes for the business?
You'll take those insights and iterate, building new hypotheses with the team, looping learnings back into the product vision.
You will get to work on a product end-to-end, design solutions to our customers’ problems, work with everyone in the business and play a very large part in the continued success of Hotels.com.
Who you are
- Self-motivated and able to run multiple tasks and deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- Experience in eCommerce or Travel industries a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in interacting with technical individual contributors. Experience in Agile development is a plus.
- Strong collaboration skills.
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
Why join us
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.