|Job Type:||Full Time|
Overview of role
This role sits within an initiative to simplify and standardise our Global Transfer Agency (GTA) strategy and operations. As the name suggests this initiative includes all operational activity globally; whilst this particular role will focus on updating the Schroders product literature to ensure it is in line with the planned changes and communicating with external and internal interested parties regarding the various transitions.
The role will be based in our London Head Office and will report into the GTA Transitions Programme Manager involve close work with other members of the GTA team and the various global business areas.
- Ensuring that all impacted Schroders literature has been identified, reviewed and updated by the required date for each transition.
- Ensuring that the transition related communications are planned, produced and executed by the required date for each transition.
• Ensure open and effective communication between all of the GTA Team and impacted Business Areas to ensure consistency of approach and output
• Ensuring quality assurance is applied to all workstream outputs
• Support stakeholder management approach to ensure engagement with all stakeholder expectations
• Being a champion for the GTA Programme standards and objectives
o Identify and document the scope of the required Literature updates for each transition
o In conjunction with the Programme Manager create a plan (including timescales and resource requirements) to achieve the updates within the required timescales
o Define a Communication Strategy for each transition
o Identify and engage all interested parties for each Communication Strategy
o Draft and agree Communications required by the strategy
o To be responsible for the approval, translation, printing and despatch of the communications required by the strategy
• Maintain an Action Log of required activities and track progress against both log and plan.
• Regular formal and informal status updates to Programme Manager
• Management of key workstream risks and issues
• Management of key workstream dependencies and impacts across the GTA programme and business unit activities
• Participation in regular governance meetings as required
• Deputising for the Programme Manager as required
Responsibilities of the role
The role will involve:
• Ensuring the delivery of updated Literature within the timelines of each transition
• Creation of a Communication Strategy for each transition
• Production and distribution of the Communications in line with the agreed strategy
• Ensuring all outputs and artefacts meet quality assurance standards
• Keeping the Programme Manager formally and informally informed of regular status and progress
• Escalation of key issues and risks in a timely manner
• Management of all key project artefacts and archives
• Stakeholder management of key GOS, Programme and Business participants
Overview of the skills and experience required
• Experience of working within the Asset Management industry
• Experience and knowledge of asset management operations within the areas of Transfer Agency, Fund Accounting or Reporting
• Knowledge and experience of client communications
• Knowledge and experience of updating documentation
• Strong interpersonal skills, including stakeholder management
• Good written and oral communication
• Organised and methodical in approach with the ability to communicate at the senior level as well as down to the detail level where required
• Ability to run multiple parallel activities simultaneously
• A “can do” attitude with a passion for hitting deadlines and getting involved in the detail of the requirements
• Attention to detail to ensure the delivery of grammatically correct literature and documentation, including language translation processes.
• Experience with Transfer Agency migrations (optional)
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.