|Job Type:||Full Time|
Mott MacDonald is one of the largest employee-owned companies in the world, and this model had a profound influence on our culture - we are open, inclusive, and work for each other's benefit.
Our Cambridge office is the base for approximately 450 staff from a range of different backgrounds, who are supported by a dedicated facilities and administration team. We wish to hire a talented administrator to maintain the high service standards that our colleagues have come to rely on.
What will you be doing?
You will work closely with the Facilities Team to provide an excellent support service and working environment. Your work will cover a variety of areas, consistent with an administrative function in a busy professional office environment, and you will have specific responsibility for:
- Providing a post room service
- Ordering office supplies
- Providing administrative support to the facilities team
For more information on specific duties and responsibilities, please click through to view the full job listing on our website.
What skills, experience and aptitudes will you need?
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Good Microsoft Office skills (particularly Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Courteous and polite - helpful, with confidence to seek information from others when appropriate
- Keen attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable to meet work priorities
If you wish to submit an application then please include a cover letter explaining your interest in the role. If you have any questions then please contact email@example.com. The closing date for applications is Friday 16 August.