|Job Type:||Full Time|
About J.P. Morgan
- Maintenance and updates of valuation models and databases
- Preparation of materials for the regular publication of research reports, including data analysis and presentation
• Passion for the stock market
• Strong analytical, accounting and quantitative skills
• Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and confidently with colleagues across J.P. Morgan and external clients
• Fluency in English is essential, both oral and written
• Ability to produce accurate and detailed materials, while meeting tight deadlines
• Advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint proficiency
This role encompasses the performance of UK regulated activity. The successful candidate will therefore be subject to meeting UK regulatory requirements in the assessment of fitness, propriety, knowledge and competence (as assessed by the Firm) and (where appropriate) approval by the UK Financial Conduct Authority and/or the Prudential Regulation Authority to carry out such activities.
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.