|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you have the strong organisational and customer service skills required to join our friendly and professional team at our Botley Asphalt Plant? As one of our Weighbridge Operatives you’ll be responsible for a range of duties, weighing customers in/out, building strong relationships with hauliers, running reports on our system and being involved in general administration activity.
About the role
You will play a key role in dealing with customers in a polite and helpful manner at all times. Working actively and collaboratively as one of the team you’ll ensure the safe and seamless movement of delivery goods vehicles on and off-site.
Other key deliverables include:
- Account Management for key customers/suppliers
- Accurate recording of loads including weights, registrations and product type
- The production of accurate weighbridge tickets for all vehicle loads leaving site
- Ensuring that drivers operate safely at all times while on site including the wearing of correct PPE and adherence to our traffic management procedures
- Completing all outbound documentation ensuring compliance with relevant legislation and company procedure
- Maintaining a high standard of housekeeping in your area of responsibility
What will you bring?
- A proven track record in customer service
- A good telephone manner and first-class timekeeping
- Self-motivation and initiative to take decisions
- An excellent all-round communicator who is structured and well organised
- Highly motivated, dedicated and willing to find solutions
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary and benefits recognising the contribution you bring
- Opportunities for Career Progression
- An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business
Why join Aggregate Industries?
To be at the heart of construction, we see our people at the forefront of the construction industry, transforming it into a more sustainable future. We employ highly talented, experienced and motivated people from diverse backgrounds. We have industry-leading capability in innovation, enabling us to anticipate and meet the changing needs of our customers. We are committed to developing strong and positive relationships with the communities we live and work in.
About Aggregate Industries
We’re at the front line of the construction and infrastructure industries, producing and supplying an array of construction materials. With over 270 sites and more than 3,900 dedicated employees, we’re home to everything from aggregates, asphalt, ready-mixed concrete and precast concrete products. On top of that, we produce, import and supply construction materials, export aggregates and offer national road surfacing and contracting services.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.