|Job Type:||Full Time|
In this Shipping Co-ordinators role, you’ll be our primary point for incoming telephone orders, portraying an excellent company image to customers and identifying customer requirements to make the best economic use of the company resources, ensuring delivery of customer satisfaction at all times.
About the role
As one of our Shipping Co-ordinators, you will monitor the order progress to ensure fulfilment of customer requirements, resolve cash sales where appropriate and investigate and update invoice queries. Your other key deliverables as a Shipping Co-ordinator will include:
- Take orders directly from customers and liaise with production sites to fulfilment of order
- acting as commercial link between customers and the overall business
- Support the external business managers in their role.
- act as the local point for customer information.
- Monitoring and resolving admin queries.
You’ll need a proven customer service track record, ideally within a construction-related sector. Self-confident with motivation and initiative, supported by good specification selling and report-writing skills. Your ability to multi - task compliments your IT-literacy and the communication skills to deal with people at all levels, both within and outside the organisation. As a Shipping Co-ordinator you can also bring:
- the ability to work under pressure
- superb customer focus
- the ability quickly to develop sound knowledge of both our product range and the customers.
- Highly motivated and willing to focus and commit
- Dealing with different stakeholder with differing levels of knowledge
- Committed to exceeding expectations
- Excellent communicator
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary, bonus and benefits recognizing the contribution you bring
- Opportunities for Career Progression both at home and abroad
- An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business
About Aggregate Industries
We’re at the front line of the construction and infrastructure industries, producing and supplying an array of construction materials. With over 330 sites and more than 4000 dedicated employees, we’re home to everything from aggregates, asphalt, ready-mixed concrete and precast concrete products. On top of that, we produce, import and supply construction materials, export aggregates and offer national road surfacing and contracting services.
We’re also a proud member of LafargeHolcim, which is the leading global building materials and solutions company with around 90,000 employees in over 80 countries. It holds leading positions in all regions with a balanced portfolio of developing and mature markets.
Why join Aggregate Industries?
To be at the heart of construction, we see our people at the forefront of the construction industry, transforming it into a more sustainable future. We employ highly talented, experienced and motivated people from diverse backgrounds. We have industry-leading capability in innovation, enabling us to anticipate and meet the changing needs of our customers.
We are committed to developing strong and positive relationships with the communities we live and work in.
We want to build a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.