|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our senior leaders in Information Security Management are passionate experts in information security, analysis, and control solutions. In this role you'll focus on one or more cybersecurity functions and partner with a team of experts to ensure our technology teams are building solutions that enhance our security from all angles. You'll spearhead ongoing IT security control initiatives, and may oversee a team of IT managers. You may be involved in cybersecurity response, control development, or risk management and will collaborate across our global technology teams and lines of business to ensure we have the proper policies and controls in place. Additionally, as a recognized subject matter expert in cybersecurity and risk, you'll have the chance to engage in strategic dialogue with business and technology leaders from across the firm—and have a direct influence on the future state of cybersecurity at JPMC.
The Cybersecurity Architecture team within the Cybersecurity and Technology Controls organization ensures AWM line of business and technology is able to effectively detect, prevent, and respond to cyber threats against our technology infrastructure. The scope of Cybersecurity comprises detection and monitoring of threats and vulnerabilities, managing security incidents, and evolving our preventive infrastructure to keep ahead of the threat. We accomplish this through strong information security leadership and active collaboration with line of business information risk managers to provide high quality security solutions and services that are focused on improving the Firm's risk posture.
Cyber Security Architects are strong technologists with a pragmatic view and creative mind, and a natural collaborator with software architects, software engineers, business product owners and senior management. You will be expected to lead through influence, communicate effectively with clarity of thought and demonstrated understanding of business and technical requirements.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Strong strategic vision and a track record of successful delivery of business objectives
- Expertise in working with colleagues throughout the firm, and in leading collaborative teams to achieve common goals
- Mastery of multiple business disciplines and functions, including policies and standards, risk and control assessments, access controls, control remediation, regulatory compliance, technology resiliency, risk and control governance and metrics, incident management, secure systems development lifecycle, vulnerability management and data protection
- Expertise in controls; resource management; technological, organizational and operational change management; conflict resolution; negotiation; stakeholder management; partnership and influence; and budget and financial management, including business case completion
- Programming experience in one or more languages (scripting/functional/imperative -- C/C++, Java, Python, Scala, R, etc.)
- Hands-on experience in building prototypes or full products in Cloud-based and/or mobile environments
- Experience with Design Pattern-type approaches to development
- Experience and thought leadership with infrastructure designs for highly secure / trusted computation environments
- Interest in and currency with a wide range of research topics in security technology architectures, computer science research, and emerging startups
- Strength in both business and technical requirements analysis
The hiring manager for this job opening would welcome a conversation about flexibility. This could range from ad hoc flexibility in a full time position, to a more formal Flexible Work Arrangement
The Cybersecurity & Technology Controls group at JPMorgan Chase aligns the firm’s cybersecurity, access management, controls and resiliency teams. The group proactively and strategically partners with all lines of business and functions to enable them to design, adopt and integrate appropriate controls; deliver processes and solutions efficiently and consistently; and drive automation of controls. The group’s number one priority is to enable the business by keeping the firm safe, stable and resilient.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
Apply now to become a leader of operational and technological change, now and in the future, as part of a best in class business community