|Job Type:||Full Time|
Senior Sales Leader within the Microsoft Azure Solutions Team.
Sales Leadership role with strong leadership and coaching capabilities focused on leading a high performing team sales team within a given Industry. ( One of Financial Services, Retail Travel & Transport or Manufacturing and Utilities - 3 roles available)
- Credible advisor to customers' technology and business leads
- Lead a team of Managers and Individual contributers accountable for driving new Azure Data Services, Infrastructure and Application Development engagements.
- Drive team accountability for generating and maintaining a qualified consumption engagement pipeline by executing against account/territory plans and the sales priorities
- Build an effective team that proactively delivers solution demonstrations across the Azure services and gains customer commitment to prove out and deploy those solutions.
- Leverage specialist partners to solve customer needs and accelerate consumption.
- Stakeholder management and executive leadership skills to represent Microsoft as a “thought-leader” and lead transformational shifts in our customers, jointly with our partners
- Strong people management and coaching abilities to develop a high-performing team, through diverse talent, prioritizing career development, and leading by example
- In-depth technical expertise to develop the sales teams technical capability
Ability to orchestrate across local and global technical resources, be the ‘voice of the field’ to support in removing blockers for the team and increasing the teams productivity
- Create a Learning culture by prioritizing time in their regular workday for you & your team to train, learn and grow.
Empower your teams to spend more time with customers and partners by removing productivity blockers & unnecessary rhythms.
- Create an environment of belonging for each person on your team
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.