|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you want to be a key sales leader at one of the largest cloud companies in the world at the most exciting transformative time in the industry?
Microsoft envisions a world where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envisioning what can be and taking their careers places they simply couldn’t anywhere else. This is a world of more possibility, more innovation, more openness, and sky’sthe-limit thinking – a cloud-enabled world. Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. This mission is ambitious and at the core of what our customers and employees care deeply about. We have unique capability in harmonizing the needs of both individuals and organizations.
Joining Microsoft in the SMC-C as the Surface Specialist Sales Leader you will be leading an organization of specialist sellers to provide and sell the best-inclass devices and solutions to our Corporate customers, building the momentum of digital transformation for our customers & partners as well as the company itself. The Surface Specialist Sales Leader provides sales leadership and technical thought leadership to accelerate our customers’ digital transformation and is a great sales coach and leader, has a challenger mentality, is fluent in sales-leadership practice and contributes with vision and flawless execution of solution and technical sales across different customer scenarios.
- Drive customer success through inspirational sales leadership
- Inspire managers and individuals in the organization and foster a culture of customer-centricity, accountability, collaboration and achieving big bold goals
- Lead organization to drive new Digital Transformation projects through business outcome selling & expanding customer ITDM and BDM connections
- Lead digital transformation strategy & execution across Corporate for Surface
- Enable and empower the Surface specialist sales team to drive cloud businesses growth above targets, and accelerate customer value realization through hardware and cloud services consumption across our solution areas: Modern Workplace, Apps & Infrastructure, Data & AI and Business Applications
- Provide technology thought leadership to customers by aligning technology solutions to their digital transformation needs
- Lead by example, personally engaging at CxO level to support and coach teams on new opportunity discovery and acceleration;
- Lead and drive as a role model the external agenda of all Surface Specialist sellers to build and influence the market
- Lead & coach Surface Specialists to drive end-to-end business solutions across Surface and solution areas, increasing customer and partner satisfaction and average deal sizes year over year
- Deliver on the 3 operating mechanisms – Revenue (P&L), Growing share faster than competitors and Subsidiary scorecard through best in class sales execution
- Ensure appropriate 4 quarter qualified pipeline in place by solution area to reach revenue and unit targets.
- Consistent coaching rhythm in place, following sales & technical specialist manager coaching framework
- Create clarity, generate energy and deliver success through an impactful people and readiness agenda
- Increase workgroup health building an organization that is stronger tomorrow than today. Increase Area / Subsidiary capabilities and confidence aligned to our future market needs
- Develop a high-performing team by hiring diverse talent, prioritizing development, leading by example and by preparing people for more senior positions in other parts of the organization.
- 10+ years of related experience: Senior technical sales leadership roles, managing high performance sales and technical specialist teams, coaching solution specialist and account development strategies, leadership roles in multi-tiered large organizations
- Proven track record and experience leading large sales and technical specialist organizations, selling and delivering complex solutions to enterprise customers
- Experience managing hardware sales team an advantage
- Passion for technology and strong advocate on how technology can Digitally Transform our customers business processes, create new products, enable employee engagements and how technology will enable our customers to realize their potential.
- Proven track record on Business Development for Solution and Cloud Platform Sales
- Proven track record and experience leading organizational transformations while delivering on short-term results;
- Strategic technology leadership with track record driving results faster than competition in new markets/solution areas (preferred: cloud services growth and consumption)
- Strong leadership & interpersonal skills, coaching skills, cross-group collaboration and proven ability to influence across organizational boundaries
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.