|Job Type:||Full Time|
Technology Solutions Professional are expected to be able to both own and win the customers technical decisions, as well as find new opportunities through their contacts and work they are on for sales people to further pursue.
As a TSP you work within a virtual team of technical, partner and consulting resources to help educate your customers at a technical level, demonstrate and prove our solutions, and win the technical decision allowing the team to achieve/exceed quarterly Azure application and developer services sales and usage/consumption targets in your assigned accounts.
You will work in a team, enabling the customers through digital transformation by leveraging the Intelligent Cloud and Intelligent Edge.
Being part of this team will allow you to maintain and develop your deep technical expertise across Microsoft and non-Microsoft cloud-based infrastructure technologies.
- You will lead technical presentations, demonstrations, workshops, architecture design sessions, proof of concepts, and pilots to explain, demonstrate, and prove to our largest customers the capabilities of Microsoft's products and services, and how we can make their businesses more successful.
- You will lead to clear technical, competitive and security blockers to accelerate Azure Infrastructure storage sales and customer usage.
- You will own winning the technical decision at customers for sales opportunities and usage scenarios, through tailoring your message, bringing ideas to customers, engaging with them to show our technology differentiation, and guiding them in decision making.
- You will work with partners and others at Microsoft, as well as use our core tools, social connection tools, and AI driven data to extend your reach and the reach of your team, focusing on satisfying important customer needs
- Infrastructure Storage technologist. Deep experience with, and ability to explain key benefits, trade-offs, and architectures relating to
- infrastructure storage and datacenter transformation required
- Cloud Trust. Demonstrated knowledge of identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance, and how they factor into cloud and hybrid solutions
- Technical breadth. Customer experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, migrations, and technology
- management preferred
- Technical depth. Technical experience with design, configuration and implementation of infrastructure in cloud as well as competitive
- product knowledge
- Able to work cohesively with customers, members of the Microsoft (or similar) sales, services, and marketing
- organizations and Microsoft (or similar) partners
- Excellent Communicator. Communication and collaboration, organizational, presentation, deep technical product demo, writing, and
- verbal communication skills
- Executive Presence. Validated experience engaging with senior level executives
- Consultative Technical Selling and Challenger mindset. Validated experience in consultative technical selling approach, including
- bringing innovative ideas to customers problems and being customer focused
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.