|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Enterprise Channel Manager (ECM) role is key to Microsoft's channel management strategy as part of the One Commercial Partner Organization. The role is required to lead partner impact in customer accounts and support customer aligned channel development and execution with partners. The role will need to orchestrate across the Enterprise Sales, Partner Management and Go-to-Market teams to ensure partner offerings are aligned to customer requirements, as defined through the Microsoft solution and practice maps. The role will lead co-sell partner impact in assigned customers/territory and provide feedback to OCP where partner capacity and coverage is needed. ECM’s will be expected to have deep knowledge and expertise of the partners in their industry, to support solution selling, customers’ digital transformation, and build this expertise on an ongoing basis.
A career at Microsoft will give you the opportunity to join a talented and dedicated team in pursuit of ambitious goals and we will give you access to talented people, technology and tools that enable you to utilize your skills. We’ll also give you the guidance and encouragement you need to accomplish your goals and accelerate your growth, and you’ll be encouraged to adopt a growth mindset in the face of challenges.
- Understand the customers’ priorities and strategies, plan programs of services that drive value and contribute to Microsoft growth with IP and Services Partners.
- Collaborate closely with Microsoft customer teams, identifying and integrating partners into account/territory plans and executing against these.
- Landing seller readiness of co-sell motions, solution / practice maps, incentives and programs; surface partner capability needs and key opportunities to Partner Management team and to provide feedback on solution / practice map coverage.
- Qualify and land inbound partner co-sell opportunities with Microsoft sales teams and partner with other roles to ensure customer success in the acquisition, implementation, and consumption of partners services and solutions.
- Drive partner attach and partner pipeline development through bi-directional opportunity sharing.
- Create and drive connections between Microsoft sellers and partners, and partner to partner, to deliver solutions to end customers by facilitating connections within the partner ecosystem.
- Orchestrate end-to-end co-sell motion with the wider One Commercial Partner organisation to drive leads and opportunities for co-sell ready partners; surfacing customer wins for partner co-sell evidence.
- Provide insight and feedback from customers and partners to help learning and improvement in industry solutions and digital transformation offerings.
- Remain focused on partner facing time by running a predictable and healthy business maintaining rigorous sales process compliance.
- Continuously nurture and expand your partner, sales, industry, technology and competitive knowledge and capabilities.
- Strong sales, channel co-selling experience with ISV's / SI / GSI / Advisors, including industry/solution selling or business development background, with demonstratable technology-related experience.
- MS platform and technologies experience preferable
- Strong executive presence and stakeholder management, including communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort to large and small audiences.
- Ability to identify and connect field and partners, to drive customer digital transformation with proven ability to successfully anticipate market changes to drive industry-relevant solutions and address competitive threats
- Problem solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources, conflict resolution, and follow through with partners.
- Experience in orchestrating and influencing sales teams to drive key priorities and results.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.