|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are looking for an Account Technology Strategist to join our UK Public Safety and National Security team, focusing on the Policing market.
It is our responsibility to help Policing in the UK make better decisions that result in lowering crime rates and increasing public opinion.To do that, we need to help our customers become more productive, to get more from their data, and to digitize as many processes as possible to free up time for their people to offer care and compassion to those citizens who need it the most.
To help Policing achieve this, Microsoft have a broad family of resources who bring diverse perspectives to our customers, building alliances with varying stakeholders at our customer where we truly partner with our customers to support their Digital Transformation journey.The Account Technology Strategis plays a crucial in our relationship with customers, and will act as a Chief Digital Strategist, building long lasting relationships with Chief Digital Officers, Chief Technology Officers, Chief Information Officers, Chief Security Officers and key technical and business decision makers.
A passion for learning and creativity is is key skill for a Account Technology Strategist.You will utilize both your existing knowledge of the Microsoft Cloud Solutions to help customers plan their transition to their desired state, but will also learn how our new offerings enable further innovation, and will tell the story of how our technologies will empower our customers to achieve more.
As an Account Technology Strategist, you will be fantastic orchestrator, listening to the opinions from across the team, and helping to engage the right resource at the right time to progress the customers consumption programme, resulting in great customer success and satisfaction.
A key output for a successful Account Technology strategist is someone who works with the customer to ensure employees are adopting our solutions, and we are helping end users become more effective.A great Account Technology Strategist is also someone who learns how our solutions are being used in new, innovative ways, and takes these stories out to educate other customers about how they can leverage our solutions to make their employees more effective, and deliver greater change to how services are delivered to citizens.
There are also stories that we need to share internally amongst the Microsoft community to ensure you are able to learn from your team, and equally your team can learn from you to help the entire market place move forwards.
Account Technology Strategists are unique in their:
- Broad knowledge of Microsoft’s enterprise platform and their ability to map relevant Microsoft technologies to customer IT and business needs and priorities.
- A creative ability to link solutions together to drive business outcomes
- Ability to build long-term trusted technology advisor relationships that result in solid, meaningful strategic technology conversations.
- In-depth knowledge of customer technology environments.
Ability to ensure that customers benefit from the latest Microsoft innovations and solutions.
Key experiences, skills, and knowledge:
- Proven ability to learn quickly, adapt, and master new concepts and technologies to drive their adoption and usage required
- Strong technical skills required, with enterprise architecture experience or certification preferred
- Strong ability to orchestrate teams across Microsoft and our Partners
- Experience in Business Consulting or Consultative Selling, and extensive experience working within Teams preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with equally good listening skills is essential
- Experience in Project Management preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, similar information technology-related, or engineering discipline degree required. Master's degree preferred.
- Additional training or education in Business, Sales, or Marketing preferred
- Experience in Business Consulting or Consultative Selling is desired
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.