|Job Type:||Full Time|
Salary: £18,715 to £22,266(dependent on skills & qualifications)
Location: Horley town centre
Who we are
SGN strive to sustain our world through managing the network that distributes natural and green gas to homes and businesses across Scotland and the south of England. We put people at the heart of what we do and look after our customers through delivering their gas safely, reliably and efficiently – through our pipes! It’s your gas, in our network.
About this role…
This is a unique opportunity for SGN. We are looking for a Systems Administrator who can bring a fresh outlook to our HR Service Centre team and new ideas around technology.
This is a great opportunity to expand your systems knowledge through gaining experience on our inhouse systems, Oracle and Cornerstone. As a business we are going through lots of positive change and now is a genuinely exciting time to consider joining us.
What are we looking for?
- Someone excited by the prospect of improving and working with new technologies (so it’s important to be able to pick up new things quickly)
- Good Excel skills are essential
- Someone who is a great addition to our friendly and collaborative team
What will you get in return?
- Competitive starting salary with company benefits including retail & leisure discounts, HolidayPlus & Cycle2work schemes, gym & mobile discounts, pension scheme etc.
- Central office location, onsite parking and a 5-minute walk from the train station
- Onsite canteen selling freshly made hot/cold breakfasts, lunches and snacks
- It’s an exciting stage in our evolution at SGN and this role offers a very real opportunity to grow and develop
At SGN, we’re proud to be highly regarded in our industry with many awards and attributions to our commitment to sustain our world and develop a diverse and inclusive culture.
Please apply now!