|Job Type:||Full Time|
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.9 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
J.P. Morgan Private Bank advises the world’s wealthiest families and helps them achieve their desired goals. Our teams of Advisors deliver advice, solutions and services across investments, wealth planning, credit and banking to help clients build, preserve and manage their wealth over time.
Our team of specialists works seamlessly to help our clients achieve their financial goals and aspirations. We’re proud to be named ‘2017 Best Private Bank for Ultra-High-Net-Worth Clients’ by Euromoney: Egypt, France, Greece, Italy, Lebanon, Qatar, Spain, United Arab Emirates and UK.
The Credit Operations Transformation team is part of Private Banking Operations and supports the International Lending Advisory team, Credit Executives and work closely with many partners to ensure project delivery across a number of macro and micro level projects. The team is mainly focused on working with Credit Operations, Technology and other relevant stakeholders to drive forward value enhancing initiatives.
The candidate will, among others, perform the following tasks:
- Work and engage with project stakeholders across functional groups (e.g. Legal, Technology, Credit Middle Office, Business Management) to define and document business/credit requirements.
- Manage and deliver key projects to meet ongoing business, regulatory or technology requirements.
- Support and implement the new Global Collateral Management strategy and system for International Private Bank.
- Support existing and develop new Access/Excel developments to support various teams.
- Act as a central point of contact for internal development queries and issues.
- Assist the team to analyse existing or new process flows for improvement or automation using specific JPM approved software programs.
Applicants should have relevant experience in the private bank credit industry and fulfill the following requirements:
- Experience of collateral management within private client banking to ensure risks are accurately monitored and reported as necessary
- Experienced in Business Analysis and driving operational change/system development and strong analytical mind-set.
• A strong understanding of the Financial Services industry around credit, lending, collateral management and risk.
• Knowledge of private client credit facilities including structures, credit terms, documentation and legal requirements.
• Strategic thinking with the ability to implement and manage day-to-day tasks and drive change management.
• Identify critical requirements and potential gaps by understanding complex and interdependent processes.
• Good organizational, analytical, prioritization and project management skills combined with flexibility and adaptability.
• Ability to communicate, present effectively and adapt messaging appropriate to the audience.
• Team player, shows commitment and dedication, can maintain a positive attitude and deliver results in a demanding environment.
• Ability to take initiatives, work independently, multi-task and work well under pressure.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.
Closing Date: August 30, 2019