|Job Type:||Full Time|
**DataVisualisation Analyst**Global Commercial Banking
Some careers offerbrighter prospects than others**.**
Ifyou’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfilyour potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, orsimply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities,support and rewards that will take you further.
Whenyou think of driving growth do you focus on the customer? Do you get yourenergy from making things simple? At HSBC Global Commercial Banking we’releveraging our size and strength and investing in disruptive technologicalchange to simplify the business. We are building a world-class organisationcapable of high-paced, end-to-end transformation centred around our customers.We need innovative thinkers and doers to help deliver our ambition.
Weinvest in our people and have a variety of open roles in Commercial Banking. Ifyou decide to join us, we will support your growth and development and provideyou with the opportunity to be part of a significant commercialtransformation. With the world’s global bank, you will get the chance towork with and influence a wide range of businesses in the 50+ countries andterritories where we operate, from small enterprises to mid-market companiesand large multinationals. You’ll play a strategic role in driving ourinvestments to success and delivering a customer experience fit for the future.
As part of the Strategic Business Initiative to improveCapital & Returns, the Analytics team serves as an enabler to provide,Intelligence for pricing, insights to improve business decisions, analysis toimprove and underpin lending strategy. The Data Visualisation Analyst isexpected to work closely with a wide range of stakeholders across multiple GlobalBusiness Lines, including but not limited to Finance, Risk and IT, bothon-shore and off-shore.
In this role, you will:
- Build, maintain and enhance interactivedashboards through Tableau for the reporting requirements.
- Rationalise, consolidate and re-design the UIand UX for each reporting use cases and user groups.
- Re-model the underlying data to ensureconsistency in definitions and joining logic.
- Create central repository for ManagementInformation, Key Performance Indicators, Critical Data Elements, as well asdata linage and improve platform usability.
- Acquire and integrate new data points,implement access entitlement model to the reports.