|Job Type:||Full Time|
Your role within our Kingdom
We are looking for a Marketing Analyst to help understand, evaluate and improve King’s marketing performance through actionable insights we can activate, test and measure. Working closely with key business functions you will create analysis, deliver robust data backed insight and turn this into meaningful presentations identifying the "So What’s" to continually improve on going marketing investment and drive business growth. As well as having a passion for mining large data sets for insight, strong governance, data process & reporting skills, you will need to be able to synthesise and build compelling stories to engage Games Teams, Marketing, CRM and Player Support to answer key questions and inform key short and long term business decision making.Key responsibilities:
* Modelling: Build new & maintain existing marketing mix models to continually identify business needs & drivers to inform strategic decision making and campaign planning
* Econometrics: Own the completion and delivery of econometric modelling on time and in line with agreed objectives, providing results, key trends, casual impact & attribution outputs, and help predict future performance
* Player Analytics: Deliver on going player analytics to drive customer centricity and really understand the needs and requirements of our most valuable & engaged players to help shape and improve their in and out of game experience
* Engagement & Loyalty: Support and evolve the ongoing measurement and monitoring of player health metrics to ensure we continually deliver a best in class player experience to reduce lapsing and increase advocacy of our player base
* Data Quality & Governance: Manage data collection sources and the validation process to ensure accuracy and consistency ensuring models & measurements are robust and built to the highest standards using consistent techniques
* Support Cross Function Collaboration: Develop strong relationships with internal Data Analytics and Marketing teams becoming the go to person for key Marketing and Player Analytics questions (Performance Marketing, CRM, Player Insights, Brand etc)
Skills to create thrills
* Degree educated (or higher) ideally in Maths, Economics, Stats (or similar)
* Practical experience in marketing mix modelling
* Advanced knowledge of Excel & experience of statistical analysis tools including, R, Python, SQL and any other programming language experience
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to convert analysis into real world actionable solutions & able to explain technical issues to a non-technical audience
* Self-motivated and able to work to tight deadlines with an ability to prioritise workload whilst still maintaining excellent numeracy & analytical skills, with the integrity and consistent quality of the output required
* Essential to be familiar with econometric modelling & delivery
* Good data visualisation techniques
* Good project management skills with the ability to effectively prioritise workload
* Willingness to extend skills, especially in statistical and econometric methods
* A team player & aligned to our Team ethos: Fun, reliable, confident, challenging & humble and genuinely happy to help other team members improve performance
* Ability to think clearly and calmly when faced with issues or conflicting priorities whilst maintaining an ongoing level of professionalism
* An open-minded, curious and inquisitive approach - the business is constantly evolving and you will have to challenge preconceptions
* Prior experience in fast moving consumer technology environment such as mobile, e-commerce, marketing analytics, media, online products/services or games.
* Good knowledge, genuine passion and interest of Gaming/tech/entertainment industry trends required.
Strong influencing skills and stakeholder relationship experience, plus proven ability to deliver/manage through change.
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that’s it.
We’re Seriously Playful
Officially, we’re a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we’re a serious business that’s not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let’s talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You’ll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.