|Job Type:||Full Time|
Role Title: TradeReporting Delivery Manager
New or Existing Role?New
- The Global Markets Middle OfficeProduct Management Team sits with Global Markets Middle Office. It manages the Global Trade & TransactionReporting programme, which itself is part of the wider Global Markets RegulatoryProgramme suite
- Global Markets Middle Office is aglobally aligned, cross asset operational structure positioned equidistant fromthe Front Office, Operations, Finance and Risk. The TDQ & Reporting component of the GM Middle Office, consists of 3other primary functions.
- Trade Data Quality (TDQ), which provides a series of accuracy andcompleteness controls across the Trade Data domain;
- Trade and Transaction Reporting (T&TR) which is responsiblefor delivery of our daily T&TR control responsibilities; and
- Cross Asset Reporting (XAR) which provides a series on nonstandard regulatory reporting and controls on behalf of the front office.
- Trade and Transaction Product management
Trade & Transaction ProductManagement
- Trade & Transaction ProductManagement is responsible for change management, analysis, definition anddelivery of solutions for business requirements resulting from the introductionof new and updated Trade Reporting rules by the various Global RegulatoryBodies, such as HKMA, MIFID2, CFTC, EMIR, and SFTR, working closely alongsidethe IT function
- The industry remains under increasedregulatory pressure across our businesses as these reporting obligations areput into effect; therefore a substantial amount of cross functional change is required,and is coordinated by the T&TR Product Management Team to ensure HSBCadhere to regulatory objectives in the most time, cost, controlled andtechnologically efficient manner.
- The role of the Project Manager isto support the Product Owner(s), and Global Programme Director to deliverprojects within the Global Portfolio.
- The PM is responsible for thefollowing activities and deliverables:
- Responsible for the end to end delivery for Regulatory Changeprojects (e.g. SFTR, HKMA, MiFID, EMIR, CFTC etc.) and / or internal StrategicArchitecture implementations.
- Manage Front Office stakeholders, Compliance, Asset Class BusinessManagers and Technology PODs ensuring commitment to the project anddeliverables from all required functions are met and ensure sustainableOperational Controls.
- Working with the Regional Product Owner(s) and project team,deliver Business Requirements, gap analysis, solution design and implementationof business and Technology changes.
- Coordinate the rule interpretation and impact assessment for theregulatory changes in conjunction with Legal and Compliance.
- Maintain key programme deliverables such as work-stream plans, statusupdates, RAID logs, change logs, traceability, programme toll-gates, etc.
- Create and review with relevant stakeholders the global operatingmodel, business cases and plans to support delivery.
- Manage the technology and business model changes.
- Work with the IT delivery PODs and co-ordinators to evaluate thekey delivery stages according to any agreed baselined plans, leading solutionbased discussions to mitigate risks and resolve issues.
- When making changes, develop a detailed TOM for the business supportedwith relevant Organisation Design and Operational Controls.
- Work closely with the business group to drive consistency, controland best practice across the regions.
- Manage resource schedule, project budget and capacity planningescalating any risks or issues in a timely manner.
- Drive solutions, action, and unblock problems in a timely,expedient manner, balancing the need for delivery with business and operationalrisk to acceptable levels
- Support the identification and development of solutions to mitigatethe risks identified as part of the project implementation approach, reportingand escalating, if necessary, issues for resolution.
- Management of the regulatory risk to the business through theeffective business implementation of evolving regulatory requirements.
- Provide regular communications tostakeholders, including those directly impacted and sponsoring, and those inthe wider eco-system