|Job Type:||Full Time|
CIB – Global Corporate Bank – Analyst – London
The Global Corporate Bank manages J.P. Morgan's relationships with large corporations and financial institutions globally to support their operations and develop their business. We help our clients meet their objectives and challenges in financing, risk management, working capital, cash management and investments. Clients benefit from dedicated coverage provided by experienced corporate bankers, who deliver the firm's extensive product platform and presence in more than 60 countries worldwide. We leverage the capital strength of JPMorgan Chase and extend credit to help clients grow their business.
The Analyst will work with Managing Directors, Executive Directors, Vice Presidents, and Associates, assisting them with the development and maintenance of client relationships (business intelligence, marketing and execution). The Analyst will also assume full responsibility for a certain number of internal processes (obtaining approvals in the context of deal executions, highlighting and tracking Corporate Banking opportunities across the client list and keeping an accurate reporting).
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments, financial institutions, pensions, sovereign wealth organizations, states and municipalities entrust us with their business. We offer our clients a full suite of global financial services and capabilities, providing strategic advice, raising capital, managing risk, and extending liquidity in markets around the world. Not only is our goal to help clients succeed, we are committed to contributing to orderly and well-functioning markets and supporting global economic growth across our businesses.
- Assisting Corporate Bankers in managing internal aspects of existing client relationships primarily in BeLux but also across EMEA
- Preparing internal memos , Balance Sheet committee memorandum, relationship reviews, account plans, client portfolios, pipeline reporting
- Conducting industry and company research and helping with credit analysis (review financial statements, listen to and summarize investor presentations, and support credit approval and documentation process)
- Maintain internal reports including deal tracking, pipeline reports, and balance sheet memos
- Assist in the preparation of pitch books and other marketing materials to help generate new revenues across our product offering
- Regular travel required between London and Brussels
- Fluency in English, Dutch and French
- Bachelor`s degree or similar with outstanding academic credentials
- Understanding of capital market activities
Preferred relevant experience with some combination of Corporate Banking, Credit, Risk Management or Treasury Services
- Strong computer skills including PowerPoint and Excel based modelling
- Familiar with research tools including Bloomberg
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
High level of motivation, dependability, intelligence & a team player
- Commercial mind-set - able to communicate effectively.
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
“JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.”
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue.