|Job Type:||Full Time|
Campaign Manager – Associate
**Central Marketing Function
J.P. Morgan Asset Management
J.P. Morgan Asset Management, with assets under management of USD 1.7 trillion (as of March 31, 2019), is a global leader in investment management. J.P. Morgan Asset Management's clients include institutions, retail investors and high net worth individuals in every major market throughout the world. J.P. Morgan Asset Management offers global investment management in equities, fixed income, real estate, hedge funds, private equity and liquidity. JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of USD 2.7 trillion (as of March 31, 2019) and operations worldwide. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
The Campaign Manager will join the central EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) Campaign Management team; playing a key part in supporting delivery of strategic, tactical and business-as-usual programs aligned to global, regional and local distribution objectives.
Working in a diverse team of campaign managers, you will assist with the development and implementation of pan-European marketing campaigns and communications.
The successful candidate will engage with multiple stakeholders across the EMEA countries; working collaboratively with the local marketing teams based across Europe, business owners, central specialist groups, external vendors and senior management to enable the successful delivery of campaigns and activities, whilst providing a centre of excellence service to Marketing stakeholders and the broader business.
You will possess a good understanding and keen interest across the Marketing spectrum alongside strong delivery and campaign / stakeholder management experience.
The candidate will have experience working with creative and specialist teams to deliver communications across the entire marketing mix, including but not limited to, advertising (both on and offline), printed and event collateral, websites, video content, webcasts and social media.
Accountability / Responsibilities:
- Work independently and as part of wider team model to lead and deliver components of large-scale marketing initiatives;
- Collaborate with Strategy, Brand, Content Strategy and Business Intelligence to develop knowledge and expertise providing a centre of excellence service to marketing stakeholders and the broader business;
- Review and clarify briefings to ensure efficient use of resources and best practice delivery of all marketing and communications activity;
- Co-ordinate the delivery of global, regional and local campaigns based on requirements of the marketing brief;
- Ability to demonstrate application of the client experience to create new opportunities and deepen our client understanding by ensuring an integrated client journey including: digital, media, collateral, events (in-person and digital), direct marketing, market research;
- Understanding of working to KPIs, working to meet and exceed all measures of success;
- Evidencing understanding of the business and client needs (internal and end client);
- Daily execution and continued development of the Insights programs, including production of weekly and quarterly materials ensuring they are compliant and accurate, including email messaging, compliance reviews, distribution, planning and execution of webcasts and bulletins.
- Gather data and analyse stats and metrics on campaign and program performance and engagement.**
**• Marketing expertise: 4-5 years’ of marketing experience which can demonstrate understanding and ability of how to deliver traditional and digital marketing campaigns;
- Financial services knowledge: While not essential, preferable understanding of investment markets and products including ETFs. Specific equity, fixed income, alternatives, or multi-asset marketing experience helpful;
- Project management: in-role or formal qualifications demonstrating ability to manage multiple projects with concurrent deliverables while meeting deadlines;
- Communication: For the management of stakeholders and effective project management execution as well as to contribute to the quality of deliverables. High standard of written and verbal language skills, ideally with experience in proofreading.
- Stakeholder management: While not a people-management role, the campaign manager must be able to collaborate, influence and manage partners.
- Process management: a clear understanding of the importance of process, with a commitment to follow necessary regulatory obligations, on-going training and personality to respectfully challenge the status quo to drive efficiencies where possible.
- Degree (or equivalent): Ideally marketing or brand related marketing degree required
- Project management: PRINCE II or other project management training
- Fluency in European languages would be preferable to work with regional teams
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.7 trillion, over 240,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and Community Banking.
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
Asset Management is a leading investment manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.**