|Job Type:||Full Time|
Amenity Services EMEA & ASIA
- To man the Conference & Client Center Reception Desks within opening hours; work flexibly to ensure coverage of these – and to adhere to the opening and closing procedures.
- Liaise with the Central Reservations team on a daily basis to receive information pertaining to incoming reservations- using JPMC Schedule Now as the reservations tool.
- To entirely plan such events and meetings that are allocated by the Business Manager or Conference & Client Center Event Planners, from reservations stage to billing stage.
- To contact the organiser of all events allocated within 48 hours of booking.
- Prepare daily set-up work sheets for each event/meeting allocated, providing detailed information for Operations, Audio Visuals and Food & Beverage teams to carry out client requirements.
- To coordinate all client or host needs prior to the program and handle changes, additions or deletions with operations, reception and food and beverage staff whilst following the prescribed SOP.
- To give accurate and appropriate information at all times, seeking specialist support where necessary. Review details of each allocated event/meeting for the coming day at the daily function meeting.
- Conduct pre-con and post-con meetings where required to maintain close contact with clients’ needs.
- Ensure core brand standards are delivered across all business areas.
- To liaise with the on-site facilities team to ensure that a proactive schedule of maintenance, painting, French polishing and cleaning is in place on a quarterly basis.
- To attend daily and weekly operations meetings to discuss upcoming events for the following week.
CLIENT / CUSTOMER FOCUS
- Meet and greet each relevant client of the relevant Conference & Client Center facility on a daily basis to provide a personalised service and to assure quality service by the hospitality staff.
- Handle registration of delegates onsite and distribution of name badges as required.
- Ensure client needs are identified and all details communicated (including changes, additions or deletions) of each program/meeting to all members of our vendor partners and external vendor teams to ensure a seamless delivery of service excellence.
- Serve as the primary liaison between the client and JPMorgan Dining Service and the food and beverage vendor partners.
- To assist Conference & Client Centre Planners with ongoing administration tasks.
- Printing daily reports, updates, menus, badges, tent cards for all events held in Conference & Client Centers and making certain changes are updated and communicated accordingly.
- To maintain a positive and professional poise throughout all business dealings.
- To present a polished image, following uniform guidelines without exception.
RISKS & CONTROLS
- Use EMS as the singular booking tool for all Conference & Client Center related activity.
- Track accuracy of EMS data entry for reporting and compliance purposes through verification and cross checking processes.
- To ensure that the Conference & Client Center Reception Desks remain tidy, organised and ready for business.
- To ensure that all areas, including the reception, corridors and washrooms are presentable at all times.
- To ensure that the Conference & Client Center Rooms are checked for cleanliness, correct layout and catering requirements and AV provision are ready and available at the requested time by liaising with our vendor partners.
- Demonstrate cost control and correct allocation of charges per cost centre according to usage for all locations.
- Customer-facing experience
- Experience within an Event-centric team
- Track record of quality service provision
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly organized; ability to handle multiple tasks and apply judgment to prioritize
- Strong Computer Skills, (MS Office; Room Booking System e.g. EMS)
- Flexibility to deal with a fast-paced, diverse environment
- Excellent communication skills; both oral and written
- Team player
- Work comfortably under pressure and observe deadlines
- Highly motivated
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue.
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co:
J.P. Morgan serves one of the largest client franchises in the world. Our clients include corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of clients and consumers under its JPMorgan and Chase, and WaMu brands.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.