|Job Type:||Full Time|
Global Regulatory Reporting Specialist
The Regulatory Reporting team is responsible for implementing BAU reporting processes inline with dynamic regulatory reporting change agenda. Additional responsibilities include process improvement, governance and control. The team works closely with multiple stakeholders, including but not limited to Operations teams, Project Management teams, Brokers, Vendors, industry associations and Compliance. We are looking for an additional member of the team with regulatory reporting experience.
This role offers the opportunity to work for one of the world’s largest and most prestigious Asset Management companies in a highly dynamic role that will provide a challenging and highly rewarding career for the right candidate.
- Oversight of the report production team to ensure compliance with obligations
- Control and Quality Assurance testing – build out models and perform testing to ensure that on-going reporting is complete and accurate
- Identifying and driving process improvements – review current processes, identify opportunities for efficiencies and re-engineering to improve accuracy and controls
- Change Manager for Medium size initiatives for existing reporting – implement changes under project management disciplines through to the delivery of enhancement
- Proactive awareness of regulatory change
- Compiling test approach and scripts – responsible for identifying and documenting the appropriate testing requirements for both small and large change programmes
- Testing – carry out user acceptance testing for reporting changes. This can vary from field specific testing to full testing of new regulatory reporting requirements
- SME for regulator reporting – develop sound knowledge of the reporting requirements, regulations and processes. SME lead for new reporting requirements
US Regulatory Reporting knowledge beneficial but essential (Volker, FED R&R, FORM PF, etc.)
Previous Asset Management background/understanding with knowledge of various product trade flow
Exposure to managing/delivering projects.
Proven track record for problem-solving.
Ability to communicate, interact and present to senior management
Good team player
Clear and confident communication, both written and verbal
Self-motivated, pro-active approach
Results driven – prioritises work appropriately and independently, uses sound business judgement
Risk Management – identifies, escalates and discloses problems and potential issues with a sense of urgency
Fiduciary mindset/client centric
Regulatory Vendors systems beneficial
Good Excel skills essential (Vlookup, conditional formatting, pivot tables)
- Takes initiative
- Thinks analytically
- Thinks conceptually
- Is thorough
- Strives for excellence