|Job Type:||Full Time|
Role Title: Global Markets- Product Owner, Distribution Platforms (Associate/ Associate Director)
Business: Global Banking and Markets
Location: 8 Canada Square, London
Evolve is Global Market’s strategic distribution platform that aims to provide clients and sales with an integrated experience, with greater connectivity to our clients and with more sales efficiencies to enable them to service clients better.
The Distribution Platforms Product Owner team work very closely with Global Markets Sales and technology, to define the product offering on Evolve, through collaboration with clients and key stakeholders, both internal and external. This involves the strategic future direction as well as day to day prioritisation of delivery throughout the development, testing and implementation processes. Post implementation, Product Owners liaises with Sales and eClient Services for feedback.
HSBC Evolve is integral to the Global Markets business as we strive to build best in class platform for our clients.
Principal Accountabilities: Key activities and decision making responsibilities
- Work with GM Sales, technology, business stakeholders and clients to define, build and develop a vision for the offering on HSBC Evolve
- Define the product roadmap and objectives to establish a strategic and scalable approach which adds value to sales, clients and Global Markets
- Refine product requirements and establish the offering through industry analysis and user feedback.
Customers / Stakeholders
- Responsible for the delivery of user-centric functionality that will help to simplify access to execution, content and analysis, facilitate relationship management for both sales and clients and to propel adoption of platforms.
- Drive roll-out strategy to clients and establish a good rapport to encourage feedback and further communication.
- Clear communication with stakeholders globally on the business goal and technology deliverable
Leadership & Teamwork
- Lead working groups with senior management to discuss roadmap, update on progress, build consensus, highlight risks and issues and ensure full transparency across future planned deliveries.
- Ongoing collaboration with marketing, sales, control functions and eClient Services support throughout the development life cycle and post implementation.
Operational Effectiveness & Control
- Responsible for facilitating effective and timely technical implementation with our technology partners and driving delivery objectives through an organised and prioritised backlog, and adhering to delivery principles.
- Partner closely with UX and design to create prototypes to meet evolving client requirements whilst ensuring continuous improvement from conception to delivery through user feedback sessions.
- Review and test releases in production prior to user roll out.
- Responsible for ensuring all control functions, including Compliance, Control Office and Legal have been engaged through the lifecycle of the development and have approved in all planned rollout sites.
- Lead demos and marketing sessions to users, support teams and clients
Management of Risk
- Apply compliance, operational risk controls in accordance with HSBC or regulatory standards and policies; and optimize relations with regulators by addressing any issues.
- Ensure compliance, operational risk controls in accordance with HSBC or regulatory standards and policies; and optimize relations with regulators by addressing any issues.
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the HSBC brand.
- Increased focus and oversight must be placed on any manual processes and exceptions to policy.
Observation of Internal Controls
- Maintains HSBC internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators.
- The candidate will need to be confident in their role, be the subject matter expert and have the ability to work with closely with senior stakeholders and demanding clients.
- The candidate will have to build a deep knowledge on the Global Markets offering, and understand regional and local nuances to ensure the requirements are well-defined to meet stakeholder requirements.
- There will be multiple competing stakeholders and priorities and the candidate must be able to manage and influences these.
- Experience with technology change programs is an advantage.
- Working in a dynamic, pressurized, time-sensitive environment with interaction with internal stakeholders and demanding external clients.