|Job Type:||Full Time|
Big Bank Funding. FinTech Thinking.
Our technologyteams in the UK work closely with HSBC’s global businesses to help design andbuild digital services that allow our millions of customers around the world,to bank quickly, simply and securely. We also run and manage our ITinfrastructure, data centres and core banking systems that power the world’sleading international bank.
Ourmulti-disciplined teams include: DevOps engineers, IT architects, front andback end developers, infrastructure specialists, cyber experts, as well as project and programmemanagers.
We work insmall, agile DevOps teams with colleagues around the world from our offices atthe Bluefin Building in Southwark, our global headquarters in Canary Wharf, andmultiple other locations around the UK including Sheffield, Leeds, Barnsley andBirmingham.
Followingextensive investment across our Technology and Digital domains and with plansfor continued expansion throughout 2019 and beyond, we are currently seeking anumber of experienced
Digital Business Analysts tojoin HSBC CMB Technology.
Commercial Banking (CMB) is at the heart of growth at HSBC, generatingmore than US$20 billion each year, and turning over more than US$1 million oftrade every minute. As one of thelargest Commercial Banks in the world, we support millions of businesses inaround 55 countries and territories – from small enterprises to largemultinationals – to thrive and grow.
CMB Technology is embarking upon significant period ofgrowth and innovation. We are reengineering how it interacts with its customerswith technology at the heart of this transformation. We will replace all the major platforms forCMB to compete with the industry best, and tech giants, utilizing the latestcutting edge technology and solutions, including Cloud, API, Data Analytics,and best of breed transaction banking services.
Within CMB IT, the Customer Experience andSales Development (CESD) IT organisation is responsible for all technical workand dependencies involved in delivering the business objectives and the visionof CMB Customer Experience and Sales Development initiative. This includes allaspects of customer acquisition, including marketing, sales and CRM. This role will major on delivery of CustomerExperience strategy, capabilities, tooling, and applications into globally deployablesolutions to create a frictionless omni-channel customer experience.
What you will bedoing;
- Understandingbusiness objectives as part of business requirements and business as usual.Supporting business cases for future changes and service transformation.
- Workingwith the project teams to align KPIs/business metrics to measure progress.Analysing the potential business and operational impact for proposed changed toa service or part of a service
- Identifyingthe key capabilities being impacted by the customer journeys or vision for aservice. AS IS vs TO BE capability mapping to identify gaps and informtechnology of the architecture required to support the vision.
- Workingclosely with service designers and UX to illicit business requirements andturning these into user stories. Ensuring that the Product / Feature deliversan effective, efficient and enjoyable customer experience and journey
- Capturingdetail for part of a service to create specification to complement the userjourneys. Focuses on capturing business processes, system or information view.
- Workingwith the Product Owners to create a backlog containing user stories and helpingmanage the prioritisation of these
- Workingwith SMEs and IT teams to agree and deliver the various MVPs (Minimum ViableProducts)
- Workingwith the delivery teams to prepare, maintain and deliver the integrated planfor product delivery
- Workcollaboratively with other global / regional functional units, project teams,vendors and domain owners
- Discussingtechnical implementation with technology partners
- Communicatingrisks/issues/resolution plans. Provide input to Digital Delivery Manager andProject Managers for senior management forums (e.g. Corporate Digital SteeringCommittee, Business Design Authority, Technical Design Authority) to update onprogress, build consensus, highlight roadblocks and risks.
- Ongoingcollaboration with SMEs, front-line teams (Commercialisation managers,Relationship managers, Relationship bankers, Client Implementation, ClientIntegration) or support teams in the business throughout the product build androllout.
- Providingbest practice and customer centric methodologies, tools and template to SBIsand help SBI BAs become customer centric in their analysis approach.
- Maintainingeffective operational or business processes using modelling tools and methodsand standards. Collaborating with stakeholders at all levels of an organisation