|Job Type:||Full Time|
Data Scientist, RBWM Digital
This rolesits within RBWM Data and Analytics CoE, a Global organization that specializesin providing state of art analytics and solutions to the RBWM Business. Thefunction supports Product, Channel, Pricing, Digital and several other areaswithin RBWM. The department has more than 300 Machine Learning Users and arebuilding this capability with several use cases. Opportunity to leverageadvanced analytics to solve business problems and scale these capabilities
This rolereports into the Assets Analytics Manager. You’ll be responsible for workingwith the Assets analytics team to deliver best in class analytics that supportsthe business in making critical decisions across various strategies. Here youwill work in partnership with key stakeholders across UK RBWM banking andpropositions and group to understand business strategy and how advancedanalytics can help drive actions with relevant insights and analysis.
The Data Scientist role is accountable for generating actionableinsights into areas such as customer behaviours, commercial performance and profitabilityacross key strategies in order to identify opportunities to create businessvalue. They will be familiar with techniques such as correlation tests,hypothesis tests, machine learning, cluster analysis, data mining andvisualization and can use them to drive actionable insights for the business
- Partneringwith key stakeholders in product teams, risk and finance to deliver value forthe UK RBWM consumer assets business through data, analysis, reporting andinsight. Harnessing the value that is available from robust information inrelation to commercial performance and customer behaviours across products andstrategies
- Designand execute robust testing framework across products and customer segments tohelp us build significant insights around customer behaviour and businessperformance
- Developor deploy predictive models which aid decision making and helps us tailorappropriate products, offers and services to customers that meet theirborrowing needs
- Overseethe development of programs which automate data collection, assimilation,aggregation and visualisation.
- Leadon various analytics projects which originate from regulatory requirements andensure robust data and insights are provided by maintaining highest standardsof quality and timeliness
- Developa robust cycle of performance review for key programs across products andidentify improvement opportunities. This will cover key strategies across assetproducts – cards, loans and mortgages
- Constantlyreview and explore advanced analytics opportunities for deployment in currentbusiness strategies driving a positive impact on customer engagement andcommercial performance