|Job Type:||Full Time|
Global is one of the world’s leading Media & Entertainment groups. As the UK’s largest commercial radio company, Global reaches more than 32 million people every week including 25 million on the radio alone through its respected media brands; Capital, Heart, Classic FM, Smooth, LBC, Radio X, Capital XTRA and Gold. Global recently moved into outdoor advertising following the major acquisitions of Primesight, Outdoor Plus and Exterion Media. With over 250,000 outdoor advertising points, Global is one of the largest outdoor advertising companies in Europe. The company headquarters is in London’s iconic Leicester Square.
Role Objective and Context:
- To ensure all audio is processed within deadlines and delivered for all Global Radio Stations.
- To maximise the listening experience of the Global Radio stations by maintaining a high level of audio processing.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure high level of attention to detail and accuracy standards
- Deliver and abide by industry agreed standards
- Work alongside the Scheduling team
- Display a high level of internal and external customer service
- Use established audio, distribution processes and systems to deliver agreed results in terms of quality and quantity of audio
- Ensure all industry requirements are adhered to, PRS. RACC etc.
- Ensure audio is processed within the deadlines and to a high standard.
- Organised and systematic approach
- Ability to work with processes and systems
- Enthusiastic and persuasive
- Proactive approach
- Self awareness and confident
- Personal approach
- Flexible and able to handle multiple tasks
- Work calmly and confidently under pressure
- Self motivated
- Team player
Key Working Relationships:
- Responsible to the Head of Commercial Scheduling
- Work with sales teams
- Work with the Trading team
- Work with Scheduling Managers and Team Leaders
- Work with programming departments
- Work with Global Radio creative department
- External companies PRS,RACC,IMD etc