|Job Type:||Full Time|
We’re currently growing our Sales team for Smooch, and are looking for an Account Executive to join our office in London. You’ll build strong relationships with our top strategic customers, and help them to continue to see value from Zendesk with your intimate knowledge of the platform. You’ll be the main point of contact for our premium customers, will find opportunities to help them grow, will ensure they are happy, productive, and have all the support they need.
What you get to do every day:
- Develop and manage strong relationships with accounts in your book of business
- Become an expert in Smooch by Zendesk products & integrations, allowing you to come up with creative solutions for our customers
- Work with our Premium customers to expand their use of the platform, and push the adoption of new features.
- Act as the primary point of contact for cross line of business Conversation as a Service opportunities
- Collect data on how our customers are using the product, and build out reporting to help us better understand this throughout the organization
- Act as the Voice of the Customer, ensuring the Product Team has clear insights into our customers’ challenges and use-cases
- Prevent churn, by ensuring customers continue to see value in their use of the platform
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) and at least 5 years of experience working in account management with a technology-related product
- You can navigate large companies, map their org charts, and get in front of the right decision makers
- You have a passion for new technologies and how communications can impact business-to-consumer engagement
- You’re not intimidated by technical language and understand concepts related to technology workflows and implementation challenges
- You’ve worked with KPI’s such as Expansion, Retention, and Adoption, with a proven record of meeting your targets
- You have experience managing a varied portfolio of clients, in terms of size and business verticals
- You have a knack for really understanding customer needs, and can help guide them to the right solution
- You’re an exceptional communicator (written & spoken), and are able to build lasting relationships
Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. It empowers organizations to improve customer engagement and better understand their customers. Zendesk products are easy to use and implement. They give organizations the flexibility to move quickly, focus on innovation, and scale with their growth.
More than 100,000 paid customer accounts in over 150 countries and territories use Zendesk products. Based in San Francisco, Zendesk
has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America.
Interested in knowing what we do in the community? Check out the Zendesk Neighbor Foundation to learn more about how we engage with, and provide support to, our local communities.
Zendesk is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster diversity & inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
By submitting your application, you agree that Zendesk may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Zendesk's Candidate Privacy Notice explains what personal information Zendesk may process, where Zendesk may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Zendesk’s use of your personal information.