|Location:||County Dublin, Greater London|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are an upbeat and disruptive business that takes great pride in what we do and the impact we have on businesses. We also care tremendously about the way our employees feel about us. It's why they love to work here - check out Glassdoor and see for yourself.
We are a recognised leader in the customer engagement space. We are growing at over 50% YoY and our solution set continues to evolve allowing us to support the most disruptive, complex, and challenging businesses in EMEA.
We are seeking another experienced Platform Architect to join our EMEA Pre-sales team being a regional expert in Sunshine our AWS based open and flexible CRM platform. As well as ensuring we successfully position and sell Sunshine and our broader platform capabilities to our customers and prospects.
Zendesk’s Pre-sales organisation owns the technical relationship with our prospects and customers during the sales cycle. Being our Platform Architect you will be responsible for supporting the more advanced integration, architectural and platform conversations. Typically but not exclusively, you will be working with our customer’s own architecture and technical teams too. You will also work with our prospects and the sales organisation to ensure a successful pre-sales engagement and to drive adoption of the Zendesk Sunshine platform.
- Support the pre-sales and sales teams through complex technical sales cycles
- Understand and explain the opportunities presented by Zendesk’s Sunshine platform
- Expertly position and demo our solutions, while highlighting the ease of use and configuration options of the platform
- Help customers understand the capabilities of Sunshine and how they can extend Zendesk beyond its core functionality
- Drive usage and option of our broader platform capabilities including our APIs and mobile SDKs
- Provide regular updates to our internal customers (sales/ support /marketing) on our Platform messaging
- Build meaningful relationships with Zendesk technical partners and internal contributors
Items we are looking for in your CV and will be assessing you on include:
- Practical experience and working knowledge of AWS and its key related products such as S3, Redshift & Kinesis
- Architected complex enterprise solutions with Rest APIs, Web Services, Backend integrations, database design, data modelling, etc.
- Built web applications and are familiar with most current web development technologies
- You love sparring with customer Enterprise Architects, recommending best practices and challenging the perceived status quo
- Passionate about rapidly evolving new technologies and keen to promote in 1:1 and 1:M environments
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A bias towards action and the ability to work well in a dynamic and constantly changing environment
- A second (or third) European language is highly desirable
- Being a Certified AWS Architect would be fantastic!
- Previous experience as a technical evangelist, technical product manager or another role where both technical and interpersonal skills are required
- Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Demonstrable curiosity, with a specific personal interest in technical problem solving and providing creative, best-in-class technical customer support
- You write and blog about technical topics and contribute to relevant social media conversations
Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. It empowers organizations to improve customer engagement and better understand their customers. Zendesk products are easy to use and implement. They give organizations the flexibility to move quickly, focus on innovation, and scale with their growth.
More than 150,000 paid customer accounts in over 150 countries and territories use Zendesk products. Based in San Francisco, Zendesk has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America.
Interested in knowing what we do in the community? Check out the Zendesk Neighbor Foundation to learn more about how we engage with, and provide support to, our local communities.
Zendesk is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to fosterdiversity & inclusionin the workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
By submitting your application, you agree that Zendesk may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Zendesk's Candidate Privacy Notice explains what personal information Zendesk may process, where Zendesk may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Zendesk’s use of your personal information.