|Job Type:||Full Time|
**Role Title:**Responsible InvestmentProduct Specialist
New or Existing Role? New
- The individual
will work with the senior RI specialist team to develop an impact
investing capability within the overall responsible investment proposition.
Enable the business to meet its strategic growth objectives by capturing
the market shift to sustainable finance and investment.
candidate will work with the senior RI product specialists and the global
head of RI to develop an impact investment proposition
as impact capability RI product specialist working with PS teams and
investment teams globally
creating and maintaining marketing materials for impact
capabilities. Develop thought leadership on impact issues. Communicate
externally AMG’s impact views
wider relationship in the impact network e.g. GIIN. Represent AMG and the
wider Group, where appropriate, at relevant industry forums and events
stakeholder lead, internally and externally, on impact issues
- Build and maintain AMG’s impact proposition inthe wider RI market and understand AMG’s relative competitive marketpositioning.
- Enable delivery of transformational
growth in line with SBO
- Position AMG as a leader in blended
- Complete AMG capability range in
- Develop and broaden AMG’s strategic
thought leadership in RI
clients, including RBWM, GPB insurance etc.
clients in key client segments
and external comms
investment and stewardship teams
role requires developing a working relationship with the global investment
teams, stewardship team and product specialists across all asset classes. Teamwork,
openness to stakeholder views, and an understanding of complex operating
environments is a must.
gained in an impact investing environment is key.
OperationalEffectiveness & Control
that the impact proposition is fit for purpose and that capabilities and
products meet client and market expectations
that all product related material is of the highest standard in terms of
risk management, disclosure and governance
investment is a relatively new concept for many colleagues; impact
investing is even less familiar
- Ability to create influence within AMG and Group businesses
- Complexity of the business and
multiple client/regulatory jurisdictions
- Compliance with a fast- changing
- The role is a
key specialist product role within the RI team. Sustainable investment is
a strategic growth initiative for AMG and impact investing is a key
feature of the transformational growth agenda.
Management of Risk
compliance with HSBC Bank plc Group Standards, manuals, policies, and
adheres to the defined work practices, internal controls and risk
management standards associated with the role.
Observation of InternalControls
- MaintainsHSBC internal control standards, including timely implementation of internaland external audit points together with any issues raised by externalregulators.
- Understands,follows and demonstrates compliance with all relevant internal and externalrules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business inwhich the jobholder is involved, specifically Internal Controls and anyCompliance policy including, inter alia, the Group Compliance policy.
- Understand the Treating Customers
Fairly (TCF) principles, HSBC Global Asset Management’s TCF philosophy and
how this affects your role. Act in
a manner that takes account of these principles to ensure fair outcomes