|Location:||Newry, Mourne And Down, North Somerset|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in the future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories and new job opportunities you may be interested in.
- Demonstrates leadership in communicating business goals/programs/processes for the subsea business.
- Has the experience or expertise to solve problems. Able to develop and execute objectives for self and others. This role has the ability to effect short-term and some long-term business goals.
- Take innovative approaches to problem-solving relating to the manufacturability of subsea products.
- Identify projects and solutions that are tied to program goals
- With limited direction from Manager, manage small technology & productivity projects to completion.
- Responsible for work that is less defined in scope and has the understanding and experience to execute business objectives.
- Responsible for working with the Lean 6 Sigma team to develop more efficient processes, procedures and drive productivity.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects effectively.
- Ensure timely closure of manufacturing capability gaps prior to project commencement.
- Highlight project specific tooling needs for subsea products. Manages development of new tooling to facilitate manufacturing techniques.
- Document technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures
- Monitor and communicate project status, business issues and significant developments
- Create and manage routings in accordance with manufacturing processes
- Use tool management system for creation of toolkits etc
- Participate as a presenter or reviewer in technical and program reviews
- HNC or equivalent in mechanical/production engineering
- Strong technical aptitude, including applicable engineering tools and systems
- Solid oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Green Belt Certified
*Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.