|Job Type:||Full Time|
Senior Business Analyst
Big BankFunding. FinTech Thinking.
Our technologyteams in the UK work closely with HSBC’s global businesses to help design andbuild digital services that allow our millions of customers around the world,to bank quickly, simply and securely. We also run and manage our ITinfrastructure, data centres and core banking systems that power the world’sleading international bank.
Ourmulti-disciplined teams include: DevOps engineers, IT architects, front andback end developers, infrastructure specialists, cyber experts, aswell as project and programme managers.
We work insmall, agile DevOps teams with colleagues around the world from our offices atthe Bluefin Building in Southwark, our global headquarters in Canary Wharf, andmultiple other locations around the UK including Sheffield, Leeds, Barnsley andBirmingham.
Followingextensive investment across our Technology and Digital domains and with plansfor continued expansion throughout 2019 and beyond, we are currently seeking anumber of experienced Senior BusinessAnalyst to join HSBC Technology.
Brief overview of the business areas
What you will be doing;
- Producedetailed business requirement documentation of the end to end usage, processand front-to-back processing of deal capture and the impact analysis resultantfinancial management and MI reporting
- Accurateand detailed user stories via JIRA with refinement sessions for off shoredevelopers so the delivery is fully understood and two way communication andencourage participation so that the right product and changes are delivered toour business.
- Understandingback to back processes.
- DocumentTarget Operating Model for business flows
- Collaboratewith the business to help produce clear and unambiguous business requirementsand user acceptance plans.
- DocumentP&L reporting formulas required
- Communicatebusiness requirements to the development and testing team to our architecturalteam
- Workingwithin the controls of Global Banking IT and Architecture
- Assistthe business in prioritising the UAT test approach
- Producefunctional design specifications.
- Translationof functional specification specifications into development and test plans
- Scopeand change management and the associated impact analysis
- Ownershipof functional enhancement dependencies
- Assistdevelopment team in prioritising development cycles
- Assisttesting team in prioritising the test scripts and approach (definition of atest strategy)
- Reviewof defects and their prioritisation
- Releasemanagement and planning
- Positiveand encouraging interaction with partner teams
- Statusreporting to both internal project teams and wider audiences
- Ownand manage the streams of incremental change for the portfolio of GB IT applications
- Facilitatingfrom first contact with Front office to analysis (including allocation into theBA team) and prioritisation and through development cycles into production.
Be responsible formaintaining the items and their current status in an ordered transparent wayfor presentation to IT and Business project participants