|Job Type:||Full Time|
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.9 trillion, over 240,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and Community Banking.
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
Asset Management is a leading investment manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match.
The Global RFP Group is responsible for creating the documents which articulate J.P. Morgan Asset Management’s (JPMAM) unique value proposition and brand commitments to clients around the world. This team works closely with our Product Investment Specialist and Client Advisor partners to create, curate and maintain Requests for Proposal (RFPs)*, Requests for Information (RFIs) and Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQs).
The Global RFP Group plays a key role in both the acquisition of new business and the retention of valuable existing clients, through the completion of RFPs, RFIs, DDQs and other written client materials. (*An RFP is a proposal or questionnaire that a potential client issues to asset management firms when tendering for new business in order to thoroughly understand how these firms manage client assets. It is typically the first formal stage of the sales process in the institutional and wholesale segments of the investment management industry).
An opportunity has arisen for a Request for Proposal (RFP) Writer to be based in London, as part of the wider JPMAM Global RFP Group. This team is responsible for responding to detailed RFPs, RFIs and DDQs from Institutional and Wholesale clients and distributors of JPMAM’s products and services.
The role is within the Global CSI Team, responsible for the company and strategic information used within RFPs. It offers the opportunity to engage and collaborate extensively with departments across the firm, and learn about JPMAM’s extensive range of investment.
- Creation, maintenance and custody of all Company-level data and content
- Serve as the authoritative source of all company-level data and content
- Identify & resolve Company-level discrepancies in terms & definitions with senior leaders across the firm
- Provide firm-level information for RFPs, RFIs & DDQs
- Maintenance and organisation of company strategic language
Essential Skills and Qualifications required:
- Proven experience in leading transformational change initiatives that leverage and build upon existing models and teams
- Strong creativity and ability to frame and communicate highly-detailed information to external and internal clients
- Outstanding knowledge of technical aspects of bank platforms and products, and the ability to sell JPMAM’s value to clients
- Strong cross-business and cross-functional collaboration and team skills
- Strong client- and commercial-centric mindset
- Superb execution skills, and the ability to drive completion of high-quality, on-time projects across multiple clients, functions and lines of business
- Strong project management skills
- The ability to prioritize and simultaneously execute on multiple, complex priorities
- Excellent writing skills in English, and strong numeracy
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and ability to work with colleagues at all levels
- Outstanding accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure, and with flexibility, to meet tight deadlines
- Organisation, prioritisation and multi-tasking skills
- Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook skills (intermediate/advanced)
- Minimum of two years of experience in a professional environment preferred
- Prior RFP writing experience in the asset management industry a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of JPMAM’s investment products, and the organisation of our business, would be a distinct advantage. The Investment Management Certificate (IMC) qualification, or equivalent, would also be helpful but is not essential.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.