|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Customer Service Officer (Mandarin speaking) role is based within HSBC Business Banking Small Businesses – Commercial Banking UK
Through Business Banking (BB) our global network offers comprehensive support and services to businesses in the Small to Medium sized Enterprise (SME) market. From expanding overseas to managing the cash and trade flows of an established enterprise, the Business Banking team of Relationship Managers and Product Specialists provides a range of end-to- end solutions designed to help small and large businesses reach their potential
The role of the Customer Service Officer (known at HSBC as a Business Specialist) is to deliver a professional face to face service experience to customers, prospective customers and professionals in order to maximise contribution towards the Business Banking Portfolio segment and to improve customer engagement.
When joining HSBC you will become a valued member of our team, we take the time to get to know our staff and will support you with professional tailored development opportunities, this includes training to build your knowledge and internal career opportunities which will allow you to progress your career with HSBC. We can offer you competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We also welcome part-time applications and offer flexible working arrangements.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Being an ambassador for HSBC and develop the bank’s profile in the local business and wider community
- Supporting customers and placing their needs at the forefront of all that we do, setting world class standards
- Seeking new opportunities and nurturing existing relationships to identify new business opportunities
- Building a network of business introducers in the local professional and business community
- Adhering to structures and processes in place for the management of credit, operational, reputation, financial crime and regulatory risk