|Job Type:||Full Time|
As an experienced Product Manager, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you’ll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
Global Technology’s Adopting Cloud Program defines and implements JP.Morgan Chase’s enterprise cloud strategy. This strategy enables a shift from specialized, dedicated infrastructure to elastic, self-provisioned public and private cloud infrastructure. As the program has developed, there is now a need to further build the product management capability with the team to drive product strategy, roadmaps, product delivery and features that will accelerate the adoption of cloud. This role will report to the Head of Cloud Services Product Management.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Working with internal customers to understand their needs
- Establishing requirements for the different cloud products and use cases
- Understanding in detail the products and services available across cloud service providers
- Building product strategies and roadmaps that meet customer needs
- Understanding the commercial and cost benefits of the different products and services and their benchmarks for different workloads
- Managing delivery of the products using agile methods and approaches
- Refining backlogs and sprint management
Skills & Experience
- Ideally, have an understanding of cloud products and services and cloud service provider capabilities
- Experience in product management or development
- Experienced in running agile teams and processes
- Ideally has spent time working for one the large cloud service providers
- Experience working within a large global organizations
- Experience in managing delivery of complex technology solutions
- Exceptional organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Experience of working in a matrix management model, utilizing virtual teams
- Excellent communicator at all levels of the organization
- Ability to forge strong relationships and build a wide network throughout the firm
About JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Our Cloud Services Group is teeming with passionate innovators like you who are rapidly designing, building and deploying groundbreaking internal and public cloud platforms. By putting your technological know-how to work on creating best-in-class cloud-aware applications, your efforts will help us work faster and smarter, not to mention reinforce our position as a global leader in Fintech cloud services.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & C. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an equal opportunity employer