|Job Type:||Full Time|
Your Role Within our Kingdom
* Work closely with development teams to help them understand various research methods and inspire them to integrate these practices into their schedules, dev cycles, and code bases via proper instrumentation.
* Design, plan and execute UX research projects for each game team, on different stages of the game development. In early stages, understanding and defining the audience. In more advanced phases, supporting the teams and UX Designers in the creation of benchmark studies to help track the pulse of their game's usability.
* Fieldwork coordination and management for different research techniques: moderation guide and briefings creation, interview conduction, focus groups and workshops management
* Deliver compelling insights to the product and design teams
* Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and oral presentations, all the way up to executive leadership
* Develop and innovate on current King user research practices
* Contribute to company-wide research strategy
Skills to Create Thrills
* Worked on the research for at least 10 shipped projects with at least 3 in a lead capacity
* Relevant bachelor's (experimental psychology, human computer interaction, anthropology, information science, human factors, or related field). Advanced degree preferred.
* Passionate about gaming and the people who play them
* Passionate about user research as well as "know how" of current trends
* Willingness to innovate and go "off script" to help teams with challenging constraints
* Demonstrated experience helping organizations improve their research methods
* Excellent interpersonal communication (both written and verbal)
* Excellent organizational and analytical skills
* A broad range of extensive knowledge in the areas of research design, qualitative and quantitative methods applied in a business environment
* Proven ability to translate findings into actionable product improvements
* Experience partnering with business and data science specialists for learning exchange
* Portfolio must illustrate strong examples of research work (along with impact) and be easily available for review
* Must be fluent in English and have at least an intermediate level of Spanish
* Experience working on mobile titles
* Knowledge of, and an interest in free-to-play best-practice
A Great Saga Needs all Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people that share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. No matter where you’re from, it’s all about what we can achieve together when creating truly magical moments for all our players. That’s why we hire all sorts of talent - because a great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Life at King
We believe that great gaming experiences happen when they are developed by working in small, autonomous creative teams that control the whole process - from idea to amazing game. Our close connection with the player community gets us instant feedback and enables us to deliver truly magical moments. We value your free time and your need to refuel, relax and find inspiration - by playing games with your colleagues, being at home with your family or going to the gym or out for a run. That's how we stay creative.
Want to join our Kingdom?Application needs to be in English.Apply now!