|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Reward Gateway, we’re driven by our culture, our clients and our mission to “make the world a better place to work.” Since 2007, we’ve been right by the side of the world’s most innovative companies and HR leaders, giving them the tools they need to overcome challenges and to connect with their people through our products and solutions. We’re more than 400 strong in four different countries, and we’re constantly growing. Our industry is HR technology, our objective is to increase employee engagement.
We are passionate about our clients and love innovation. We partner and consult with them to deliver a world class service with innovative technology. That’s what we live and breathe.
To ensure our e-commerce product (SmartSpending™) is developed to the highest standards and continues to remain ahead of the market. This will include overseeing its commercial and market success, coupled up with delivering the best user experience.
As a Product team, we work closely with Engineering and deliver a product improvement or feature every two days. That's how agile we are. Hence, we need the right Product Manager to help us build the best, most usable and efficient eCommerce products across both web and mobile apps. As an RG Product Manager, you'll be responsible for What we're building, and Why we're building it. The right product, the right time.
The Product Manager's job is to discover customer needs by listening carefully to our clients, their employees and our stakeholders feedback. Importantly we also need to know the competition and the market to enable us to make the best data based decisions in our product design and build. It's critical for the Product Manager to make sense of the data available and simmer it down to the most essential and valuable for shoppers. It’s key that the Product Manager can clearly validate the findings with respective stakeholders, before defining the deliverable solution.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Delivering significant new features based on business requirements
- Gain a deep understanding of the shopper experience, identify and fill product gaps
- Generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth of product features
- Translate business requirements into clear technical scope
- You will need to "own it" and help the E-commerce team to achieve the product KPIs, goals and projects agreed with the business
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding throughout the business and beyond
- Work with internal stakeholders and with key external partners to create buy-in for our product vision
- Work with the Solution Marketing team to develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Work closely with the design and engineering teams to deliver lean time-to-market solutions
- Drive product launches including working with the Marketing team, executives, and other product management team members
- Prioritise activities based on business and customer impact
- Represent the company by visiting/calling customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
The experience and qualifications you will have:
- Managing an eCommerce product with proven success based on customer needs
- Experience optimising all parts of the checkout funnel from start to finish to create the best implementation of this
- Established product leadership, interpersonal and organisational skills
- The ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Strong communication at delivering work as part of a multifunctional team
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Able to act on own initiative, delivering project deadlines without immediate supervision
The interview process:
- Telephone interview with our recruitment team
- In person interview with our hiring team
- Final in person interview and presentation assessment with Product & Engineering stakeholders
We may ask for feedback during or after your application process so if that sounds good to you and you feel you are a good match to what we are looking for, we would love to hear from you!
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.