|Job Type:||Full Time|
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plentyof opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich withpotential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simplytake you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support andrewards that will take you further.
At HSBC, we are transforming technology in financialservices, using the latest digital tools and methodologies to make ourcustomers’ banking experience simpler, better, faster and more secure.
To achieve this, we have many exciting challenges aheadand are looking for people with a real passion for what they would like to do.Working with some of the best technology talent we are searching fortechnologists and enablers that will help support us on this journey.
HSBC’s Commercial Bank is making a major investment inits business and infrastructure. The Onboarding project is focused on CustomerOnboarding which includes KYC and Product Enablement processes. This programmeis looking to introduce a major step change in Onboarding in major markets. Itis a truly global endeavour with Technology staff in multiple regions andbusiness users and stakeholder across the globe. The success of the projectwill be driven by global collaboration on the project, and measured by adoptionby local markets. This role will form part of the long term management team tosteward the Strategic Business Initiative (SBI) through its three year investmentenvelope and beyond.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual tojoin this team in the role of Technical Lead. The role holder will work as partof a global design and architecture team and represent the transformationalproject within the UK. The Technical lead will play a critical role in ensuringthe business vision has been logically transitioned into a technical design.They’ll be responsible for developingthe most appropriate and secure Technology solutions using iterative softwaredevelopment/programming in line with the solution design, to meet customerneeds, ensuring continuous improvement.
Key duties include:
- Create a world class integrated layer that bringstogether a diverse mix of APIs to be used by core onboarding platforms.
- Own a technical design that is aligned to the Enterpriseand Solution Architecture and uses technical best practice aligned to DevOpsand HSBC SLDC.
- Support a complex architecture with modular design basedon interfaces and abstraction layers.
- Design and engineer software with the customer/userexperience as a key objective.
- Work within a feature team to engineer software, scriptsand tools to enable the delivery of bank's products and services.
- Design, develop and deploy applications capable ofmeeting the anticipated load, performance, availability, security andresilience requirements.
- Design and develop software with a focus on automation ofbuild, testing and deployment process on all environments to minimize variationand ensure predictable high quality code and data.
- Provide support in identification and resolution of allincidents associated with the IT service, as directed by leadership of theDevOps team.
- Ensure service resilience, service sustainability andrecovery time objectives are met for all the software solutions delivered