|Job Type:||Full Time|
Some careers growfaster than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty ofopportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich withpotential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simplytake you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support andrewards that will take you further.
At HSBC, we are transforming technology infinancial services, using the latest digital tools and methodologies to make ourcustomers’ banking experience simpler, better, faster and more secure.
To achieve this, we have many exciting challengesahead and are looking for people with a real passion for what they would liketo do. Working with some of the best technology talent we are searching fortechnologists and enablers that will help support us on this journey.
Asan HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professionaldevelopment opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. Thisincludes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity andadoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pensionscheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are seeking an experienced Data Architect to join our CMB IT organizationthat provides banking services to corporate and commercial banking clients. Therole will be responsible for providing technical andthought leadership, strategic thinking and architectural direction on dataprojects.
Key duties include:
- Provide technical and thought leadership, strategic thinking andarchitectural direction on data projects and studies
- Implementing the future state data architecture visions forprojects for one or multiple commercial banking domain areas, and create cleardata architecture solution choices, to provide analysis on benefits/challenges
- Define and communicate commercially aware architecture designs fordata solutions in accordance to data design authority governance and CDOstandards
- Work closely with the project teams, CDO and other stakeholders tomeet the projects requirements aligned with CDO standards, CMB IT and CDO &business strategies
- Identifying operational and delivery risks
- Providegovernance on data architecture for the business domains under his/herresponsibilities, data standards and target operating models for dataactivities
Ensure thatdata architecture results are compliant with the stated requirements, approvedtechnologies, best practices and group strategies