|Job Type:||Full Time|
JPMorgan Chase & Co.(NYSE: JPM) is a leading Functional financial services firm with assets of> $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
The Chief Technology Officeis the technology organization for the firm, delivering a wide range of often cutting edge products and services (for example public cloud, CI/CD & ML/AI capabilities), and partnering with all lines of business to provide high quality service delivery, exceptional project execution and financially disciplined approaches and processes in the most cost effective manner. The objective of the CTO is to balance both business alignment and the centralized delivery of core products and services.
The Public Cloud programis an initiative responsible for architecting, designing and implementing a new, cutting edge, cloud platform for transforming our business applications into scalable, elastic systems that can be instantiated on demand.
As an Information Security Manager (ISM), your primary responsibility will be to support the Chief Technology Office in their adoption of Public Cloud. You will play an important role in managing risk related issues and actions with respective technology partners often with regards to emerging and innovative technologies. You will have an eye for detail and an ability to see big picture across control issues for the Chief Technology Office.
- Create a long term information risk and control strategy
designed to keep the information assets of the Function secure
- Drive the execution and implementation of that strategy,
including risk assessments, remediation, and specific targeted risk
projects within the Function
- Build and maintain strong business and vendor relationships
- Provide expertise and knowledge of current industry trends in
information and security standards to improve controls across the
Function; “be a leader” across the organization
- Ensure that all pertinent Information Risk and Control
regulatory requirements and applicable JPMC policies are understood by
Function clients, technologists. Which is often challenging with emerging
- Work with technology teams to walkthrough, gather control
design requirements facilitate discussions and bring to closure control
- Lead the efforts to create and manage agile process for
controls related assessment. And build automation/self service
capabilities for analysis, reporting and reusing of information to address
- Engage with Internal Audit, Compliance, Legal and Risk
- Significant experience within in Risk Management and/or
Technology Audit functions is strongly desired. Understanding of industry
standards, requirement and risk assessment methodologies
- CCSP, CISA, CISSP, CISM or other information security certifications
would be an advantage
- AWS, Azure or Google Cloud developer / architect
certifications would be a significant advantage
- Hands on experience of developing and/or architecting within
a Public Cloud environment
- Knowledge of security controls, configuration management
controls, and vulnerability management controls essential.
- Subject matter expert on technology risk management with
understanding of IT control policies preferred - especially as they relate
to the Public Cloud
- Proven ability to examine, improve and execute the
organization's existing processes and procedures for risk assessment
- Work independently, collaborate within a team and is
comfortable in a virtual environment
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills, including
the ability to effectively lead discussions and meetings with internal
management, external / internal audit, peer groups, regulators and senior
- Ability to prioritize and work under stringent timelines
- Ability to lead within a cross line of business technology organization, empower people, build rapport, garnering respect and appropriately exercising authority in a collaborative cross-cultural environment.
- Understanding of technology processes such as resiliency,
disaster recovery management, performance and capacity management required
- Stakeholder engagement skills, including ability to interact with senior levels of management.
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co:
J.P. Morgan serves one of the largest client franchises in the world. Our clients include corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of clients and consumers under its JPMorgan and Chase, and WaMu brands.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.