|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are looking for a committed and dependable individual that can analyze airline commission contracts, engage with account managers, and validate data to ensure commission accuracy. If this sounds exciting than you might just be the right person to join our global team.
In this role, you will be a part of the Commercial Strategy and Services Organization team supporting operations by ensuring airline commissions are applied correctly for Expedia Group. You will be responsible for confirming contracted terms are implemented correctly by reviewing ticket level data and tracking your results.
Your daily responsibilities will include but not limited to: initial validation for all global points of sales including corporate, completing a personal tracking log, reviewing contracts for interpretation accuracy, communicating your findings to the team, and responding to inquiries within our established SLA.
What you’ll do
- Perform quality check on all new and updated airline contract terms
- Manage and track all validation audits
- Able to investigate discrepancies using ticket level data and in the GDS
- Immediately escalate any errors to the Implementation team for resolution
- Be proficient with the airline contracts and rule regulations to recognize any internal and external system issues
- Assist with creating or updating supporting workflow documentation.
- Serve as a liaison between Commission and functional teams (ADM team, Settlement, and Ticketing), on process improvements, ad-hoc research, analysis and reporting as needed to serve business partner needs and support Commission team members
Who you are
- Enjoy aiming for Results, by setting high goals for accomplishment and tenaciously working towards them
- Extraordinary risk management and problem resolution skills; a real passion for data with a rigorous approach to analysis
- Deadline driven in a fast-paced environment to complete work effectively and efficiently
- Excellent collaboration at all levels, including crisp and compelling verbal and written communication
- Use a flexible approach, be a creative strategic thinker and able to adapt to changing circumstances or roles
- Collaborative, yet influential; an experienced negotiator who is high-energy and convincing but willing to flex and compromise when appropriate
- Attested experience within the travel industry with understanding of reservations and ticketing strongly preferred
- Experience in process operations or analysis with demonstrated experience in problem-solving projects
- Proficient in one or more Global Distribution Systems (GDS); native mode highly preferred.
- Intermediate/expert level experience with Microsoft Excel functions highly preferred; understanding of macros and VBA preferred
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
Why join us
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.