|Job Type:||Full Time|
Agile Business Analyst
Technology is rapidly changing, with customerswanting to interact more quickly and securely with their service providers. ForHSBC Technology, the ability to deliver innovative technology, rapidly,continuously and safely, is at the heart of delivering the simpler, faster,better banking experience that our customers and colleagues expect.
IT Infrastructure Delivery (ITID) encompassesapproximately 6,000 colleagues spread across 45+ locations. The annual budgetis over $1.5 billion and our infrastructure and services support over 250,000colleagues and 50+ million customers. ITID is part of the Technology organisation whose ambition is to be theworld’s leading financial services technology team and are on a journey totransform accordingly.
With this level of transformation, we also need tobe cognizant of the impact of all these changes on HOST and HSBC, ensuring thatthe right level of governance, controls and reporting is in place and managedappropriately.
What you will be doing;
- Leading Agile engineering teams using DevOps practices suchas test automation, continuous integration and continuous deployment .
- Creating analysis of customer journeys and productfunctionality. Helping to define and track metrics and Performance Indicatorsfor the product.
- Guiding the Agile Team performance and outcome metrics asrequired.
- Assuring delivery through the entire life-cycle of theproject of user requirements through to live.
- Providing expertise in DevOps pipeline tools like Jenkins andAnsible.
- Working within medium sized and medium complexity technologyprojects - these may span across multiple business units and/or geographies.