|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you looking for a new challenge in a fast-paced environment that offers the agility of a start-up but with the resources of a multinational?
Would you like to work with a product that allows you to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories?
That is what we do here at Vrbo, part of the Expedia Group.
Our mission is to make every holiday rental in the world available to every traveller in the world through our online marketplace.
We're committed to helping families and friends find the perfect holiday rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
Vrbo is seeking a hardworking marketing professional to assist the coordination and execution of email campaigns from idea generation through delivery. You will have experience with: project management, email marketing, and working with cross-functional teams. This is a perfect opportunity for someone looking to build on their experience in email marketing and grow within a global company at the forefront of the travel revolution.
What You'll Do:
- Assist in planning and executing both adhoc communications and setting up automated email marketing campaigns
- Work daily in world-class Email Marketing tool to build and maintain global email campaigns for Vrbo
- Coordinate with global marketing teams to ensure all email campaigns execute correctly.
- Measure and analyze campaign effectiveness including email and conversion metrics and be willing to present these top-level campaign insights back to marketing stakeholders.
- Ensure all marketing initiatives are routed to the appropriate stakeholders for approvals and delivered on schedule.
Who You Are:
- Marketing experience, an understanding of email marketing best practice is an advantage.
- Experience using an ESP platform required. Eloqua experience a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to interpret data and provide actionable insights.
- Intellectual and analytical curiosity – initiative to dig into the “why” of various results.
- You are comfortable with uncertainty. Projects and assignments will change rapidly, you're flexible and capable of changing priorities and timelines.
- You are collaborative. You can work with different business units and teams, often across multiple countries, gathering input and communicating findings and practices company-wide.
- You're a self start. Capable of working independently and proactively.
- Basic HTML experience (not essential).
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive health and insurance benefits.
- Competitive salary.
- Annual target bonus.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team.
- Free listing on Vrbo.com.
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk.
- Casual dress.
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where extraordinary people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, Vrbo®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Vrbo, a world leader in the vacation rental industry, is the place to book beach houses, cabins, and condos with more than two million places to stay in 190 countries. The site makes it easy to find and book the perfect vacation rental for any getaway, often for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations. HomeAway is part of the Expedia Group family of brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.