|Job Type:||Full Time|
**RoleTitle:**Digital Market Activation Manager
**Newor Existing Role:**New
The Market Activation team is here to help stakeholders embrace and adoptdigital change at scaleand at**speed.**The team’s guiding principles areto:
- **Add Value -**Balance the needs ofmultiple stakeholders whilst maintaining benefit drivers at the forefront
- **Make It Happen -**Remove barriers and problem solve while ensuring customer centricity
- **Raise the Bar -**Optimise change practices where it can flex and adapt to our environmentand channel needs
- **Foster sustainability –**Reinforce newbehaviours and leverage common methods to enable markets to self-serve
The scope of the role includes support for all digitalfeature capabilities and post implementation support. The role holder will supportthe Senior Digital Market Activation Lead and work alongside Delivery Managers,Product Managers and In-Market teams to ensure that all business readinesstasks including feature activation, operational impact assessment, internal andexternal communications, training, migration and implementation tasks, relevantin-country regulatory approvals and broader governance tasks, are completed toplan for that launch.
- The role holder
will work with Global Digital Product Owners and other delivery areas such
as Cross Functional Teams, regional IT and is actively engaged with local
Digital teams and their business stakeholders, to ensure digital change is
- Reporting to the Senior Digital Market Activation Lead, the role
holder will be responsible for the proactive support for part of a portfolio of
digital initiatives highlighting and taking action to mitigate risks and
issues, ensuring deliveries are on time and to quality standards with
- Accountable from
initial engagement through to ongoing feature enablement providing support
and leadership for digital change to a market(s) and supporting all
business readiness activity.
- Ensuring markets are fully equipped
to undertake all business readiness activity associated with an individual
release of new features (including training, communications, operational
impact assessment, procedures, MI, release approach etc.)
- Support for facilitating delivery of
local training to markets (contact centre/network) to support releases.
- Management of staff and customer
pilot activities to ensure that digital features are successfully rolled
out to customers.
- Leadership accountability for the developmentof a team of Digital Market Activation Analysts who will support change andimplementation activity for all product delivery.
- Contribute to the definition and implementationof people strategy for creation of professional high performing MarketActivation community including development, training and accreditation withrobust approach to performance management in conjunction with peers across thefunction.
- Leadership accountability for all recruitment,onboarding, performance management, career development for a team of DigitalMarket Activation Analysts across HSBC Digital Solutions.
- Contribute to robust planning activity acrossthe Market Activation function to optimize use of resources between teams.
- System interface with HSBC Digital Solutions,Transformation and the Business, with particular focus on ensuring the teamsare aligned and the business is aware of progress.
- Proactive management of change andimplementation activity across Digital initiatives highlighting and takingaction to mitigate risks and issues, ensuring delivery is on time and toquality standards with minimal disruption