|Job Type:||Full Time|
Your role within Activision Blizzard Media
* Contribute to and build tools, frameworks, and other infrastructure needed to support automation.
* Participates in technical design sessions and writing technical design documents.
* Design and implementation of automation frameworks.
* Design, code, and implement automated tests in Java using Appium, Selenium or any other similar tools.
* Proactively solve problems and suggest process improvements.
* Write and run Unit tests.
* Create, maintain, and execute functional, regression, and exploratory tests.
* Work closely with cross functional teams such as PD and PM in understanding the requirements for writing and running tests in live environment.
* Report defects in a timely fashion and work with the Development team to manage defects until issues are resolved.
* Provide test case coverage and defect metrics to substantiate release decisions.
* Mentor junior engineers to build their skills and contribution levels.
Skills to create thrills
* Proven working experience in mobile testing (C++, iOS and Android) & automation.
* 4+ years of experience in software quality engineering.
* Experience in Mobile advertising testing is plus.
* Proficient with service automation and automation framework development.
* Ability to work in a fast paced, iterative development environment with short turn-around times.
* Ability to think logically, diagnose/triage.
* Strong experience in stress testing scalable high volume applications that handles millions of requests.
* Strong communication skills with the ability to understand and explain complex technical issues to a non-technical audience.
* BS in Computer Science or Equivalent.
About Activision and Our Family of Brands
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one (or more!) of our games. We have developed more than 200 fun titles and offer games in over 200 countries and regions. King has game studios in Barcelona, Berlin, Bucharest, London, Malmö and Stockholm along with offices in San Francisco, Chicago, LA, Malta and New York. King is an independent unit of Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI) which acquired King in February 2016. Activision Blizzard is a member of the Fortune 500 and S&P 500, and the world's most successful standalone interactive entertainment company. We delight hundreds of millions of monthly active users around the world every day through franchises including Activision's Call of Duty®, Destiny and Skylanders®, Blizzard Entertainment's World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Hearthstone®, Diablo®, StarCraft®, and Heroes of the Storm®, and King's Candy Crush™, Pet Rescue™, Bubble Witch™ and Farm Heroes™. We’ve been one of Fortune’s "100 Best Companies To Work For®" for the last four years. Headquartered in Santa Monica, California, we have operations throughout the world, and our games are played in 196 countries. More information about our company and products can be found on our website, www.activisionblizzard.com.