|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our Global Technology Infrastructure group is a team of innovators rewarded with innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you’ll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You’ll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you—and the products you deliver—will thrive.
**As an experienced Infrastructure Support professional, your relentless dedication to innovation will have a positive ripple effect on both innovation and the people who make it. You’ll put your experience to work across the board, working in an incredibly talented team in areas like Change Management, Incident and Problem Management. You’ll be responsible for management communication and client relationship management. You’ll use your critical thinking skills to establish the team’s functional goals and set priorities and objectives that align with our overall strategy. You’ll oversee areas like incident management, change management, impact identification, management communication, Risk and Controls, client relationship management, service improvement, discovery/gathering/documenting of business needs and data and requirements. You’ll coach, manage and mentor people, both in-house and in working collaboration with our talented and dedicated problem-solving technologists across the JPMorgan Chase & Co. global network.
Sustained Engineering (SE) is responsible for service support and delivery for JPMorgan Chase's Global Technology Infrastructure. Through its Global Service Desk and Infrastructure Operations Centers, SE provides global, coordinated diagnostic and support services, while it’s Production Assurance and Support functions leverage and execute industry leading infrastructure management and support processes that are designed to minimize customer outages and impacts.
The Global IT service management processes are a common set of enterprise processes comprised of Incident, Problem,Change and Request Fulfillment that are used across JPMC technology groups. The Global Process position will play a critical governing and management role within the Incident, Problem and Request Fulfillment processes. This position requires direct contact with all JPMC Lines of Business (LOBs) as it relates to execution and governance of
these processes and practices. This role will consistently be engaged in communications and presentations for executive management and LOB Process Owners.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Expertise in service, functional area or Infrastructure supported and interdependencies
- Technological, Organizational and/or Operational Change Management
- Advanced knowledge of risk and controls landscape, ensuring company-wide standards are met
- Ability to set and drive the business' strategic direction to deliver technology that meets internal and external needs
- Knowledge of financial control and budget management
- Proven leader with experience and appreciation of production environment in large financial service, or equivalent
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in a corporate environment managing and maturing Incident Management process in
the role of Incident Management, Service Management or Production Support
- Experience with performing risks assessments for the identification and mitigation of process risks, developing and executing remediation action plans
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a sense of urgency and attention to detail in a fast paced and changing environment
- Strong, dynamic communication and presentation skills, ability to provide guidance to multiple teams across organizational and regional boundaries both in person and via telepresence
- Comfortable leading and working as part of a diverse team requiring the ability to actively listen, respond and participate and influence
- Demonstrates a strong working understanding of the Incident Management process and dependencies - ITIL V3 Intermediate certification required minimally
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.**