|Job Type:||Full Time|
Electronic Market Making - C++ Software Engineer - Global Core - 190060987
As a Senior Software Engineering (Vice President), your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. Collaborating with our network of global technologists will enable you to deliver diverse and inclusive software solutions.
- Design, develop, and maintain electronic trading systems
- Produce highly optimized, low-latency trading software
- Implement new exchange interfaces to support market data and order management on new trading venues
- Enhance the globally used research platform and help to develop and test strategies
- Experience developing distributed and highly resilient systems
- Promote platform improvements for global reuse
- Owner of the platform front to back, operate in a devops environment
- Effective communication with different stakeholder groups: development, research, trading
- Advanced C++ experience required
- Experience with Object-oriented programming
- Strong Linux/Unix experience
- Knowledge of network programming
- Strong scripting skills: python, bash scripting
- Familiarity with open source software, including Linux kernel/module development
- Familiarity with performance tools is a plus (perf, oprofile, papi).
- Knowledge of modern CPU architecture
- Bachelor's degree in CS, Engineering, Maths, Stats, Physics, or related field
- Minimum 4 years of professional C++ development experience
- Strong quantitative and problem solving skills
- Possess a great attention to detail
- Analyse and fix problems quickly
- Capable of working independently as well as part of a team
- Fast learner and able to navigate complex systems
The hiring manager for this job opening would welcome a conversation about flexible working. This could range from ad hoc flexibility in a full time position, to a more formal Flexible Work Arrangement.
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2019 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.