|Job Type:||Full Time|
Your role within our Kingdom
* Own all intercompany transactions and the intercompany reporting including analytics that are prepared by the team.
* Work alongside the Activision Blizzard group in monitoring FX exposure (incl. providing analytical review and reasonableness)
* Lead the team on all accounting related issues and ad-hoc reporting (incl. balance sheet hedging, cash flow forecasts & interest calculations)
* Oversee the King transfer pricing models and calculation of quarterly re-charges and liaise with Activision Blizzard team to implement the group policies
* Liaise with Group Tax team on all transfer pricing related queries, including prior year audits and ad-hoc requests
* Assist in other Group related activities (incl. internal dividends, loans and other distributions)
* Oversee the production of the Annual Statutory Financial Reports of the King group and facilitate the reporting streams between external auditors and internal teams
* Manage the timelines of Financial Reporting Packs and deliverables with the team
* Manage new ad-hoc statutory non financial reporting requirements as required by the local entity legislation from time to time.
* Accountable for the consolidation of balance sheet reconciliations of all the entities that are prepared by multiple teams across the group
* Oversee our secondary ledger structure of the group to align to local entity reporting requirements
* Lean on ensuring there is a continual collaboration between King companies and Activision Blizzard entities
Skills to create thrills
You will need to have a strong technical background in treasury and accounting and be able to liaise with a range of stakeholders within the company. Other skills include:
* Industry experience working in a corporate treasury role (multi-currency entities)
* Strong communication and analytical skills, with an attention for detail
* Proven ability to develop key relationships across different functions and geographies throughout an organization
* Strong work ethic and commitment to seeing tasks through to completion
* Experience managing tight time-frames and deadlines consistently
* Strong MS Excel skills
* Comfortable handling your own work load and meeting deadlines
* Strong accounting knowledge
* Team player, with a positive, 'can-do' attitude.
* Multinational experience
* Oracle & Hyperion experience
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that’s it.
We’re Seriously Playful
Officially, we’re a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we’re a serious business that’s not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let’s talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You’ll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.