|Job Type:||Full Time|
Marketing Communications Specialist
**At Schneider, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less , ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment.
We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability . We combine world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutions for Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
We are committed to unleash the infinite possibilities of an open, global, innovative community that is passionate with our Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values.
We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric:
Schneider Electric has an exciting opportunity for YOU to join the Marketing team as a Marketing Communications Specialist.
This is an excellent opportunity for a positive and enthusiastic person to learn the marketing processes and requirements to succeed and progress in a Marketing Communication career within a successful global organisation.**
You will execute Marketing Communication for Marketing & Sales team.
- Create annual MarCom plan in support of country/local Business organic growth objectives
- Execute Local or Regional MarCom plans and tactics
- Understand the digital journey of customers; Lead Generation, Social Media, Digital Advertising and SEO/PPC, Email. Maximising the use of Marketing Automation to more effectively market on multiple channels online and automate marketing campaigns
- Build and maintain strong relationships and ongoing communications with Sales and Global Marketing, ensuring they are aware of marketing programs and how to leverage geographically
- Assist the Local or Regional Field MarCom Marketing Manager with overall MarCom KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) of the Brand to Order dashboard
- Degree - Marketing Communications
- Strong Marketing and Communications experience
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Knowledge of digital communications, social media and the latest marketing communications methods
- Understanding of budget and ROI
- Flexibility with travel
- Willingness and drive to learn and develop
- Project management and time management
- Understands the digital journey of customers; Lead Generation, Social Media, Digital Advertising and SEO/PPC
- Maximising the use of Marketing Automation to more effectively market on multiple channels online and automate marketing campaigns
- Experience within an electrical distribution/manufacturing
Diversity is our heritage and our future. Be a part of it.
At Schneider Electric, Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of our organisation, it's an integral part of our history, culture and identity. We recognise that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity and fosters collaboration. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of our communities and the customers we serve. As a result, our teams are stronger to drive the company's future.
We are always open to a conversation around flexible working.
Please submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
You know about us, so let us learn about you! Apply today.