|Job Type:||Full Time|
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is committed to providing a comprehensive set of benefits choices to meet different employee needs and lifestyles, which include choices such as fully paid parental leave time, health care insurance and retirement benefits.
Commercial Banking leads the way in supporting businesses with annual revenues between $20 million and $2 billion as they achieve and sustain their competitive edge. Whether an organization conducts business across town or across borders, we are committed to transforming its banking experience, regardless of industry. With customizable credit and financing, treasury solutions, international banking and real estate services that scale to growing businesses, we ensure we are bringing the best services and expertise to every aspect of our clients’ financial needs.
The EMEA Quality Assurance (“QA”) group is an independent function within Commercial Bank, with the primary purpose to undertake ongoing quality reviews (on a sampling basis) of the work performed across Know Your Customer and Account Activity Review teams.
The Quality Assurance Analyst will primarily perform targeted reviews on work completed KYC profiles, summarising results and presenting to stakeholders. The Quality Assurance analyst will be expected to identify incorrect decision making, determine gaps in process and procedure; question integrity of data and adherence to processing and servicing standards, policies and procedures. The Quality Assurance analyst will be accountable for analysing issues and paving the way for continuous improvement in the operational areas by identifying alternatives that are effective, practical and appropriate.
- Perform quality evaluations on defined samples of completed KYC profiles
- Participate in and lead team discussions on the calibration of findings and build consensus prior to finalizing records
- Track and review Quality Assurance observations with the Line of Business and Quality Control management team
- Question and investigate the reliability and integrity of data, the validity of conclusions and the appropriateness of assumptions made
- Perform root cause analysis and make recommendations for addressing identified deficiencies
- Ensure consistency with the Global QA framework and governance approach
- Demonstrate ability to raise issues or information to relevant stakeholders or management with respect to the control environment, and to present the issue or information in a concise and effective manner
- Present complex and sensitive issues to senior management in a persuasive manner
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence others for results
- Experience within the Financial Services industry, AML/BSA, KYC or Quality Assurance background preferred
- Understand the regulatory and legal landscape related to AML / KYC
- Strong documentation skills to clearly articulate results of testing
- Ability to translate technical data and information into business reports and presentations
- Exceptional research and analytical skills with the ability to analyse large amounts of data and disposition appropriately
- Excellent organization, written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Excel, documentation and metrics
- ACAMS certification is advantageous but not essential.
- Language skills are desirable but not essential
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue.
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co:
J.P. Morgan serves one of the largest client franchises in the world. Our clients include corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of clients and consumers under its JPMorgan and Chase, and WaMu brands.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.