|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Working closely with the EMEA CMO and key marketing stakeholders to identify and deliver key strategic marketing initiatives at both regional and local market levels;
- Defining brand positioning for key strategic initiatives and leading the creative development of key campaign visuals and assets;
- Developing an EMEA brand strategy that is aligned with regional business goals and local target audiences, and is also fully integrated within our global brand experience.
- Creating strategic and agency briefs, working with agencies and using best practice techniques to deliver assignments in a timely manner within an acceptable budget;
- Consulting with regional specialist teams (such as EMEA Business Intelligence, Digital, Demand Generation) to support the planning and activation of marketing campaigns, and to build revenue segmentation to communicate and assess marketing return on investment;
- Reporting to stakeholders on brand activity based on agreed key performance indicators, and establishing and maintaining brand success metrics by region, country and line of business in agreement with the EMEA CMO and the Global Head of Brand;
- Owning central media agency and publication relationships, delegating to Account Managers as appropriate, and working in partnership with local marketing and regional specialists on media planning and activation;
- Partnering with the in-house Creative Services team to document and maintain appropriate processes for the efficient management of creative and brand standards;
- Conducting research (where required) on marketing strategies, customer profiles and market share (brand perception, brand value, etc.) to evaluate and improve our brand positioning.
- At least 5+ years of marketing and brand experience, ideally with an agency and/or asset management background.
- A proven track record in delivering strategic and integrated brand initiatives.
- Degree educated and, ideally, also with relevant professional qualifications.
- Strong time management and organisational skills, with the ability to maintain a high quality of work in a deadline driven environment.
- The ability to be proactive, learn quickly and adapt to changing priorities, while maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to interact confidently and establish strong relationships with key business stakeholders and agencies, including all levels of management.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.6 trillion, over 240,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and Community Banking.
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management advises institutions, endowments, foundations and families through Asset Management and Wealth Management. Our Wealth Management business includes J.P. Morgan Private Bank, J.P. Morgan Securities and Chase Wealth Management.
J.P. Morgan Private Bank advises the world’s wealthiest families and helps them achieve their desired goals. Our teams of Advisors deliver advice, solutions and services across investments, wealth planning, credit and banking to help clients build, preserve and manage their wealth over time.
Our team of specialists works seamlessly to help our clients achieve their financial goals and aspirations. We’re proud to be named ‘2017 Best Private Bank for Ultra-High-Net-Worth Clients’ by Euromoney: Egypt, France, Greece, Italy, Lebanon, Qatar, Spain, United Arab Emirates and UK.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.